Best Natural Beauty Tips for Whitening your Face and Skin
Your face is one of the most important part of your body that you take all the trouble to keep beautiful and glowing. By using various natural ingredients you can make your face smooth and bright, without any blemish. Some of the basic tips for the face whitening based on your skin type are as follows:
Best Beauty Tips Based on Your Skin Tone:
Tips for Dry Skin:
Dry skin gets even worse during the winter times and you have to take special care of it. Do not use hot water when you take a shower and apply a moisturizer immediately after you leave the shower. Always use a soft towel and pat dry your skin.
Tips For Oily Skin:
Oily skin is one of the major problems for the people, but if well maintained, oily skin can give a glow and charm to your face. To treat oily skin, you must include large amounts of vegetables and fruits in your diet, drink lots of eater and avoid oily and junk food. Always keep your face clean and wash your face frequently.
Tips for Combination Skin:
Combination skin shows the characters of both oily and dry skin. So, special care is needed. Always keep your face clean and use a moisturizer that is best suitable for you.
Some beauty tips for skin care that can be used alone or in combination
Your skin is always exposed to smoke, dust and pollution, which make the skin dull and dry. So, cleansing is necessary to get a radiant skin. Face mask, moisturizer etc give you best results only if the face is properly cleansed.
Toning is very important for your skin and a good toner clears whatever dirt, debris or oil is left behind after using the cleanser. A toner makes your skin smooth, hydrated and also nourishes your skin. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance.
Moisturizing your skin is essential whether your skin is oily, dry or a combination type. It hydrates your skin and prevents the redness of the skin. It also prevents premature ageing of the skin and the onset of wrinkles and dryness.
Cleansing and moisturizing alone is not sufficient to make your skin look healthy and glowing. You need to remove the dead cells from your skin at regular intervals. This is called exfoliating and it is done by scrubbing your skin at least once a week. Those with oily skin may do it more than once a week. This provides you a smooth and fresh skin.
Beauty Homemade Tips for Face Whitening:
- Have juices of fruits like orange or mausambi, to which is added a teaspoon of lime juice and half a teaspoon of honey, every day in the morning.
- Make sure that you include Vitamin A in your diet, which provides you a brighter skin and also a tighter skin. Include skimmed milk, egg yolks, shell fishes etc in your diet. The beta carotene in carrots, ripe papaya and water melons is also good for your skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun. Wear a cap or a hat or take an umbrella when you go in the sun. Use a sunscreen lotion at least 20 minutes before you go out in the sun.
- Scrubbing your body with a natural scrubber work wonders on your skin. You may scrub with a mixture of sugar and honey. Another method is to grind sugar and scrub it on your skin till it dissolves. This is an indication that you have scrubbed enough to exfoliate your skin.
- Those who are not very active must do regular exercise.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. This hydrates your skin and washes away the toxins from your body.
- Get your whole body massaged with olive oil or castor oil, and large sugar granules.
- If your skin needs extensive care, visit a clinic and have microdermabrasion peel. 4 to 6 sittings are needed and then you may follow up at home.
- If you prefer natural peels, there are many natural peels off masks available.
Beauty Tips for Common Face Problems:
For dark circles:
There are many natural remedies for dark circles among which cucumber and tomato are excellent. Take their juice and apply around the eye area. Rose water reduces puffiness around the eyes and also reduces dark circles. You may also use a concealer to hide your dark circles.
Always keep your face clean and avoid fried and oily food as well as sweets, chocolates and ice-creams. Drink plenty of water and do not let your face become oily.
For wrinkles and anti-ageing:
A good diet, proper exercise and good habits can reduce wrinkles. Various face packs like cur and turmeric, lentil or masoor dal, lime juice and ilk cream, olive oil and lemon, apple face pack etc help greatly to reduce and control wrinkles.
Seasonal Beauty Tips for Face Whitening:
Seasonal Tips for Combination Skin:
A combination skin needs to be taken well are of. You have to hydrate the skin and at the same time keep the pores closed and the skin cleansed. You may use many homemade masks like avocado mask and honey mask, and also many scrubs like papaya scrub to treat combination skin.
Seasonal Tips for Oily Skin:
Just because you have an oily skin, you may think that you do not need to moisturize your skin. But that is not so. You need to moisturize your skin in winter when it has a tendency to turn dry and in summer you must cleanse your skin as well as tone it also.
Seasonal Tips for Dry Skin:
If you have a dry skin, always keep your brand of moisturizer in your hand and use it in summer as well as in winter. This allows keeping your skin hydrated.
You can see that, things which you can get from the kitchen are best for your face and your body. They do not contain any chemicals and do not have any side effects.