Blake Lively Makeup Guide for Face, Eyes and Lips
Blake Lively is a talented actress and a fashion and beauty queen since Gossip Girl. Unlike others, Blake can look perfect with sultry, smoky eyes, contoured cheeks and bronzed skin – all together. Here is given four different makeup looks of Blake lively, and the products used to create them.
So, if you are a fan of Blake and want to look beautiful like her, then try to follow her makeup tips and look fabulous.
Blake Lively Makeup and Beauty Secrets:
A Casual Look:
Blake sorts mixed eye-popping sultry, smoky eyes with pink lips. This gives her a sexy summer look. The new mother appeared in burgundy Gucci gown when she attended the premiere of Grace of Monaco in Cannes. She complemented her look with a matching high ponytail. This is a casual look and made her look stunning.
- First of all, cleanse your face with an extremely gentle and light oil cleanser, Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing.
- Once you have cleansed your face, use an oil free formula and make your skin even. The formula, Benefit TheProfessionalPrimer, helps in hiding the blemishes on your skin and gives a long lasting result.
- Next, pick L’Oreal Glam Bronze Duo 101 Blonde Harmony bronzer and contour your face with it.
- Take soft rosy pink blusher like Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in Gentle Pink and apply a dash of it on your cheeks to give a healthy glow to your face. This is one of the most natural blushes and helps in creating a beautiful silky blush to your face.
- Blake uses light berry tone eye-shadow to make her beautiful eyes even more be gorgeous. You can use the creamy and rich Colour Riche Quads Disco Smoking eyeshadow from L’Oreal for this.
- She then extended the shape of her eyes by lining her lash line and waterline with L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Black. Now lengthen your lashes to complete the look. This will make you look stunning. For this, you can apply two coats of Lancome Definicils High Definition mascara. The extra long bristles of the brush can help in curling your lashes also, thus saving your time.
- Pucker up and complete the casual look by using a light pink lip colour. Nars’Pago Pago shimmering pink is a good choice.
For Date Night Looks:
Blake Lively looks fabulous at the premiere of Savages in a figure hugging Zuhair Murad gown. She pulled off a classic lone, hand embroidered black gown with nude design to enhance her look.
- Start with cleansing your face with a light and smooth cleanser, Cera Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Now apply a primer. You can use Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. This will hide blemishes and makes your face look radiant.
- Dab a long-wear foundation on your face. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer + Spf is a good choice.
- Use a good blusher to look fresh and to give your face a healthy glow. M.A.C. Cremeblend Blush is perfect for giving a healthy flush.
Top get the look of Blake use a subtle shimmery shadow on your eyes.
- Apply L’Oreal’s Infallible Eyeshadow 02 Hourglass Beige t the base of your eyelids.
- Blend them well towards your brow bone.
- Now draw a thin line at the outer of your upper lash line and waterline with black gel eyeliner, Superliner Gel Eyeliner.
To complete your look, apply Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Stick Kate Moss Collection in red.
Office Look Makeup:
To get into the office’s hottest look, Blake Lively wears bronze skin, shimmer nude pinks and blush tones. In ‘The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pantsactress’, she contrasted her muted skin in low-cut grey tank top and a blueberry dazzling skirt. She completed her stunning look with wavy hair and Christian Louboutin pumps.
- Start by using an all natural and soothing cleanser to cleanse your face. You can use Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser.
- Once you have cleansed your face, apply a pore minimizing primer like Benefit ThePorefessionalPrimer. Follow this with a subtle highlighter contouring. This helps in hiding the blemishes and contouring your picture perfect face.
- Now dab a matte finish foundation on your face. You can use one like Stila’s Natural Finish Oil-free Makeup. Blend it well to match your skin tone.
- After the foundation, apply a wash of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks. Milani Bakes Blush is an excellent option to give a rosy glow to your face, like Blake did.
- To get the look of Blake’s natural eyes, you can apply a light champagne eye shadow on the eyelids. CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Champagne is one of the best options.
- Now use Benefit They’re Real! Mascara and make your eyelashes more defined and curled.
- Apply a dash of natural shade like Colour Riche Extraordinaire In Rose Melody to your lips. This will complete your look.
For Wedding Makeup Looks:
For a wedding look, you can choose a princess-style gown and makeup like Blake Lively.
- After cleansing and moisturising your skin, apply a primer on your face. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 is a good choice to get a clear skin.
- Next you have to blend the bronzer across your cheeks, chin, forehead and nose using your finger tips. You can pick CK One Color Cream + Powder Bronzer Duo.
- Take Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Line your lash line and waterline first with a kohl pencil to get a pair of subtle eyes. Use Makeup For Ever Kohl Pencil for it.
- Now blend the eyeshadow into the eyelids. You can use metallic Urban Decay Neutral Eye shadows to the base of your eyelids for a smouldering finish.
- Use Colour Riuche Extraordinaire 600 Nude Vibrato Lipstick to enhance your look.
So try out some of these makeup tips and look beautiful like Blake Lively.
Image credits: 1, 2, 3, 4