How to Get Baby Soft or Satin Smooth Skin within Minutes
Having a beautiful skin can enhance your beauty much more than applying makeup. You get a lot of skin care products in the market that help you in providing beautiful skin. But they may contain chemicals that can harm your skin. So, the best option is to use ingredients that are natural. Homemade products are cheaper and very effective. Once you start using Do It Yourself recipes, you will never turn to packaged products for taking care of your skin.
If You Have Dry Skin:
Using a good face scrub helps in removing the dead skin cells and impurities on your skin and making your skin smoother and radiant. So, exfoliate your skin and have a beautiful skin. For this all you have to do is:
- Take 3 tablespoons of milk and about 2 cups of white sugar. Mix them and add 1.5 teaspoon on olive oil and 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and rub your face gently with the mixture in circular motion.
- After rubbing for a few minutes, you can wash your face with arm water and then with cold water. Pat dry your skin.
This scrub is very effective for dry skin. The sugar, being in the granular form, helps in scrubbing away all impurities from your skin. The milk is wonderful for the skin and helps in soothing your skin. Honey and olive oil have the ability to retain the moisture on dry skin.
After scrubbing and exfoliating your skin, you can apply a good face mask on your face.
- Take 1 tablespoon of yogurt in a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to it.
- Mix both the ingredients well and then apply the mixture on your face.
- Leave it on your skin for some time.
- You can put a few slices of cucumber on your face. This will give a cooling effect to your skin.
- Wait till the mask gets dry and then you can wash your face with a good quality face wash.
This is an excellent face mask for dry skin. Some of the live culture present in yogurt keeps your skin well moisturized and provides a healthy glow to your skin after its application. Lactic acid present in yogurt is great for slowing down the signs of aging. Olive oil is very effective for reversing the effects of damages caused by the sun.
If You Have Oily Skin:
For oily skin, a scrub that is made with baking soda and water is very effective.
- Before using the scrub, you have to wash your face with lukewarm water.
- To make the scrub you have to take 1 tablespoon of baking soda and add some water to it to make a paste.
- Apply this on your face and rub it on the skin in circular motions.
- Let it remain on your face for about 3 minutes and then wash your face with water.
Prepare this mask and apply it on your face. It is sure to make your skin smooth and radiant.
- Take a small piece of cucumber after washing it well and then add 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 cup of oatmeal to it.
- Blend all the ingredients well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this on your face and let it stay on your face for about 10 minutes. ‘
- Now you can wash it off with water.
Yogurt has the ability to make your skin firm and it also deals with the dead skin cells. Cucumber helps in cooling the skin and also tightens the pores of the skin. The oatmeal is great for absorbing the excess oil present on your skin and prevents your skin from getting too oily.
If You Have Normal Skin:
If you have normal skin, you are very lucky. You will not suffer from pimples or freckles. You will have a skin that is free from any such problems. But still you can pamper your skin to make it all the more beautiful and glowing. Apple is not only good for eating, but is also good for your skin. It is a rich source of Vitamins A, B, and C. It also contains many natural antioxidants. All these help in reducing the damage that can happen to your skin when it is exposed to various external factors. It is also great for treating sunburn. All you have to do is:
- Take on apple and blend it with 2 teaspoons of honey. Mix well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it remain on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with water.
After applying this mask, you can follow it up by applying a moisturizer that you use normally.
Take care of your lips with these simple tips:
- Mix honey and baking soda to get a paste and then apply it on your lips. Rub your lips with this paste. This helps in removing the dead skin on your lips. As a result, your lips become soft and smooth. It also helps in increasing the blood circulation in your lips. After scrubbing your face with this paste, apply a lip balm on your lips to keep it moisturized.
- Another easy and simple remedy for your lips is to mix sugar and Vaseline. Scrub your lips gently with the mixture. Keep it on your lips for a few minutes and then wash it off.
So, look for the right ingredients in your kitchen and use them in the right way to enhance your beauty. They are natural and do not cause any side effects.