How to Get Beautiful Sparkling Eyes Naturally: Simple Tips
Many of us get tired eyes without sparkle when we work too much in front of a computer and also due to many other reasons. Dull and lifeless eyes can be the result of various factors like fatigue, lack of sleep, spending long hours in front of the TV and computers, health problems, too much of drinking, smoking, dehydration and also because of weak liver. Here we will discuss about various ways in which you can avoid having old, dusty and tired eyes and have sparkling eyes in its place, that too within a short while.
Follow these tips given below and try to include them in your daily routine. You are sure to get the best results.
Tips and Home Remedies to Get Sparkling Eyes:
- If you feel that your eyes are looking tired and has no spark in them, one of the best remedies is to put tea bags over your eyes. Place the tea bags in ice cold water for a while, till they are cold. Now place thee bags on your eyes. Relax and let them remain on your eyes till they get warm. Now you can remove them. If you do this regularly, you will see that your eyes get fresh and start to sparkle.
- Almond oil is good for your eyes. Massage this oil gently around your eyes before you go to sleep. When you wake up the next morning, you will see that the skin around your eyes is soft and supple.
- Placing cucumber slices over your eyes is good for getting rid of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Put cucumber slices in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and then place them over your eyes till they get warm. This will make your eyes fresh and lively.
- Massaging your eyes with your fingers help in increasing the circulation of blood in the eyes and this in turn removes all tiredness from your eyes and add spark to your eyes. Take some coconut oil or olive oil in your fingers and massage gently at the inner corners of your eyes as well as the outer corners, the centre of your eyebrows and just beneath the eyes. Do this daily at least once and you will see the difference it makes to your eyes.
- Wherever you go, carry a spray of rose water with you. If you feel tired, just spray the rose water on your face. Your eyes will look fresh and better.
- Dip cotton balls in cold rose water and place them over your eyes. This provides great relief to your eyes and helps in making your eyes fresh. This also brings a sparkle to your eyes.
- Applying colors around your eyes is also a good way to make your eyes sparkle. The colors should be such that they complement the color of your eyes. For example, if your eyes are brown, you may use colors like purple and turquoise, which are bright.
- If you use a shimmering light color on the inner corner of your eyes and also just in the center, under your lower lash line, you will see your eyes.sparkling
- Before you put on eye makeup, remember to always conceal the area around your eyes. This will make your eyes look young and rested, and also add sparkle to your eyes. If you have dark circles, you can use a concealer that has a light pink base.
- Apply mascara on your eye lashes and curl your lashes. This helps in making your eyes look wide open as well as add sparkle to your eyes.
- Take care to groom your eyebrows well. If the eyebrows are groomed properly, they will frame your eyes in such a way that your eyes look beautiful and sparkling.
Tips to take Proper Care of your Eyes Everyday:
- Do not compromise with your sleep. Make sure that you sleep enough so that you are lively and full of energy when you wake up in the morning. This will prevent droopy eyes and makes your eyes lively and fresh.
- You must include fruits, vegetables and other food items that are good for the health of your eyes. Have foods that are rich in Vitamin C and A, like papaya, almonds, carrots, citrus fruits and so on. These play a major role in keeping yur eyes healthy.
- Always remember to drink lots of water. This prevents dehydration and makes you fresh. Dehydration may lead to bloodshot eyes. So, drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. In summer you need o drink more water. Having fruits and vegetables that contain high content of water also helps in preventing dehydration.
- Often, when you spend many hours sitting in front of the computer, your eyes starts getting itchy and irritated. It also becomes red and dry. So, keep an eye drop with you for such occasions. This will sooth your eyes and keeps them fresh.
- Never rub your eyes or meddle too much with your eyes. The skin around your eyes are very soft and delicate and your eyes are also delicate. So always be extra careful with your eyes.
- Exercise your eyes everyday to remove tiredness and add sparkle to your eyes. One easy exercise of the eyes that you can do is to shut your eyes and squeeze them tightly. Now open your eyes wide, as much as it is possible for you. Repeat this exercise till you feel water coming out of your eyes. This makes your eyes fresh and bright. There are also other exercises of the eyes like moving a pen horizontally and vertically in front of your eyes as you focus on the tip of the pen and rubbing your palms and putting the warm palm over your eyes for a few minutes.
- Before your go to bed, it is important that you remove all the makeup on the face. If you sleep with your makeup on your face, it may cause infections and other problems.