Most Popular and Simple Hairstyles for College Girls
HEADBAND LOOK Hairstyle:
For a really quick hairstyle, you can try this look out
- Brush your hair until it is relatively smooth
- Slip on a wide headband to cover any messy strands in the front.
Patent leather headbands are the in-thing these days and look really trendy.
CHIC PONYTAIL Hairstyle:
This is one of the most common hairstyles but as it’s an evergreen style, you can surely try it out with some embellishments
- Give a little puff to your hair in the front.
- Take a small section of the hair in the front and puff it a little. Secure that section on the top using a bobby pin. This way you can avoid the hair falling on your forehead
- Hold the rest of the hair in a ponytail. Brush the hair at the back below the ponytail properly to avoid any hair falling out of the ponytail.
- Secure the ponytail at the top of the head using an elastic band. You can adjust its position depending on your preference or your face cut
- You can try to give the ponytail a more formal and neat look by taking a small section of hair from the ponytail and wrapping it over the rubber band to hide it. Secure the end of this section with a bobby pin.
SIDE TOPSY PONYTAIL Hairstyle:
- Comb your properly and ensure there are no knots
- Secure your hair into a low and loose ponytail at one side with a rubber band
- Divide the section just a little above the ponytail into two and flip the ponytail into the hole created out of the division
- To give it a more neater look pull the ponytail a little with both hands
LOW PONYTAIL WITH A TWIST Hairstyle:
This is a fairly simple hairstyle as well to try out if you are having long hair
- Divide your hair into three sections- two in the front and the third one should be created out of the middle portion of the hair, just a little below the skull.
- Secure the third section at the back of the head with a bobby pin so that it doesn’t interfere with the other two sections
- Take either of the two front sections and twist it properly in a normal way and proceed towards the back. Once you reach the end of this section while twisting, secure it with a banana clip
- Take the other front section and again twist it properly in a normal way and proceed towards the back
- Take all the sections at the back and tie it with an elastic band
- Take small section of the ponytail and wrap it over the rubber band to give a more stylish look.
MESSY BUN Hairstyle:
A messy bun takes all of two minutes to put together.
- Pile all your hair on top and wrap an elastic band around it a couple of times.
- Choose a few bobby pins that match the color of your hair and use them to shape your bun.
- If you want to make the bun a little messier, pull out a few ends and set the style in place with hairspray.
TWO STRANDED SIDE TWIST Hairstyle:
There are so many ways in implementing this hairstyle. We’ve picked this simple one so that you can try it easily
- Begin with the section in the front near the forehead
- Comb your hair properly to avoid any tangles and part the hair in the middle of the forehead
- This twist can be made on one side of the hair
- Take two strands from the front section and slip the lower section over the top
- Again take a small section from beneath the twist line, add it to the lower section in your hand and slip it over the top section.
- Proceed with this twist by adding small sections of the hair to the lower section and switching the lower section over the top
- You can continue till you reach a little behind the ears. Secure the side twist behind the ear with a bobby pin
BRAID OVER A BRAID Hairstyle:
This is a modified form of a normal braid yet a little different from the everyday look of a braided hair. You can try this out to give yourself a special look
- Divide your hair into three sections
- Take the section at the end and braid it normally like you will do in an everyday style
- Treat this braided section as just one of the three strands of a braid.
- Braid your entire hair taking the braided section as one strand and the other two unbraided sections. Secure it with a rubber band at the end
- This gives a unique look to the braid and also prevents any flyaway hair