How to Remove Upper Lip Hair: Best Natural Remedies
Having hair on the upper lips is very embarrassing. Sometimes even after trying various expensive methods you fail to get rid of this hair. You spend a lot of money visiting the parlour t get rid of your upper lips hair. It is not necessary to go to the parlour every time you want to remove the hair. There are many home remedies that will help you get rid of upper lip hair effectively. They are much cheaper compared to visiting the parlour.
Natural Ways to Remove Hair from Upper Lip:
Chana dal (Gram) flour:
Chana dal has the ability to rip off the hair on your upper lip.
- Take some chana dal in a bowl and mix it with some water and turmeric.
- Mix them well to get a smooth paste.
- Next you have to add a little of fresh cream to the mix.
- Apply the paste well on your upper lip.
- Let it dry and then scrub it off against the direction of the hair growth.
Cream flour, turmeric and Yogurt:
You can combine yogurt, besan and turmeric remove upper lip hair.
- Take besan, yogurt and turmeric in a bowl in equal quantities and mix them well.
- Massage your upper lip area with this paste and then wait for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rub the paste off and wash with cold water.
Egg whites for skin and hair:
Egg white is also very effective for getting rid of upper lip hair. It helps in soothing your skin and provides amazing results.
- Take the white of an egg and mix it with corn flour and sugar.
- Whisk them well till you get a sticky paste.
- Apply this paste on your upper lip area.
- Wait for about half an hour, so that it gets dry. Now you can peel it off.
Repeat this process twice a week to get best results. With regular use, you will see that the hair on your upper lip has greatly reduced within a month.
Flour is also very effective for removing the upper lip hair. This method is very easy and simple you can remove the hair fast.
- Take a bowl and add some flour, milk and turmeric into it.
- Mix all the ingredients well to get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your upper lip area and wait till it gets dry.
- Now peel it off.
Milk and Turmeric:
Turmeric powder is an important ingredient found in most of the beauty products. It is very effective for cleansing your skin and to make your skin beautiful and glowing. Milk is also very good for the skin. By combing both these ingredients you can remove the upper lip hair effectively.
- Take one tablespoon each of turmeric powder and milk, and mix them well.
- Now apply this mixture on your upper lip area gently, using your fingers.
- Let it get dry and then rub it off from your skin.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Sugar lip balm:
Sugar is known for its ability to remove hair without causing you any pain. It helps in removing the hair and also prevents the growth of hair.
- Take some sugar in a pan and heat it for a minute.
- Now you can add some fresh lemon juice to it.
- Stir it till a thick liquid is formed.
- Now let it cool down and then apply it on your upper lip area.
- After applying the paste, place a piece of cloth over it and rub in circular motions.
- Now you have to pull the cloth off quickly against the direction of the hair growth.
Sugar waxing is an excellent way to remove the upper lip hair. It is not costly as the parlour tyre aments and it does not hurt as much as the normal waxing does.
What you need:
- Four chamomile bags
- Two saucepans
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- glass bowl
- Take the four chamomile tea bags and put them in the saucepan. Add some water to it and boil it. After boiling, remove the saucepan from the flame and steep the tea bags for half an hour. Take away the tea bags and pour half a cup of tea.
- Now you have to take one cup of this tea in a saucepan and add some water to the chamomile tea you have made.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice and some sugar to it and stir well.
- Boil the mixture for about two minutes. Wait till the colour turns a little darker.
- Now take it off from the heat and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Let the sugar wax cool down. Remember not to apply it o your skin when it is hot.
- Using Popsicle sticks spread it over your upper lip. After applying it evenly, place a waxing strip over it. Hold it for a second and then pull it out quickly. You should remember to pull it in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Turmeric and water:
Instead of using milk, you can use water with turmeric.
- Take water and turmeric in equal amounts in a bowl.
- Mix them well and then apply it on your upper lip.
- Wait for about half an hour.
- Once it is dry and hard, you can rub it off and wash with water.
Continue applying this for about four weeks. By that time you will be happy to see that no new hair is growing on your upper lip.
Upper Lip Threading treatment:
Threading is another home remedy for upper hair removal. Twist a loop of thread under the upper lip and uproot the hair. Threading is a temporary remedy and it will last only for 10 to 14 days.
Water, Lemon and sugar:
This is also good for the removal of upper lip hair.
- Take two lemons and squeeze the juice out of them.
- Add some water and sugar to the lemon juice and stir well so that you get a thin paste.
- Now apply this paste over your upper lip.
- Wait for about 15 minutes, so that it gets dry.
- Wash it off with water.