Simple Exercises to Reduce Thighs Fat Faster at Home
Some of us have a tendency of accumulating all the bad fat on our thigh. It leaves us looking ugly and the worst part is that none of those wonderful dresses fits in due to odd body shape of ours. There are fats which are poses greater challenges in front us as it is hard to reduce them but easy to gain. So if you are one of those who have been facing it difficult to get rid of this stubborn thigh fats then you can read on to know more about how you can tame this unruly fat of yours. Thigh fats are common in women but if you are a great consumer of sugar, carbohydrates, trans-fat and alcohol then you will get these big thighs in no time. Therefore it becomes very important that you start doing cardio even before you think of toning your thighs. So, if you are interested in losing those extra fats from all the wrong places ten it is very important that you engage yourself in some rigorous workout. You can try different styles of working out like swimming, running or some elliptical training. You have to really commit towards the workout if you want to get real benefits from it and not only that you need to chalk out session wise workout. You have to give in, at least 4 – 6 sessions of 45 minutes each week.
You have to give up on your favorite food and drinks if you want to lose those fats on your thighs apart from hitting the gym regularly. Another thing that you must check in with your doctor before you start your workouts as it is very important that your heart condition is ok , then you must not have any problems with knees, hypertension or for that matter diabetes. When you are done with your checking and the doctor has given a thumbs up about your health condition then we can go ahead with these exercises.
- Leg Lift and Hold – While lying on your back you have to lift your legs a hand length over the ground while keeping the knees and ankles held together. You have to hold and lift it together, but now you have to increase the length. When you hold back count back from eight to zero to complete one set and likewise you will have to complete eight sets, but on the first day you can start with six and then gradually increase your sets when you feel comfortable.
- Stationery Lunges – You need to stand straight and then bend your knees. Now step ahead and lean forward to take all your weight onto your front leg letting your back leg relax. Stay in this position for a while and then do the same with other leg. This is one set but you have to do six of them daily. In order to start off this exercise do three sets daily and when you are used to it increase the number of sets each day until it reaches six.
- Pulse Run – For this one you will require a safe place, if it is a track then nothing like it but you can also try it on pavement as well. You have to run full throttle for fifty steps after you start with squat. You have to pump arms and also remember to lean forward while doing this and stop on one leg for four seconds and then do it with another leg for 4 seconds as well. Start with 15 minutes first and then move on for 30 minutes. Do this continuously for 30 minutes if you want to achieve the result.
- Walking Lunges – Follow the moves that you were making in stationery lunges but the only difference here is that you do not stand or hold position instead you have to walk and bend from waist lunging one of the leg forward and then moving on to the next leg. You can start doing this with 5 minutes and then move on to twenty minutes.
- Inner thigh squeeze – You can get some soft but large ball in between your thighs below your pubic area. Start squeezing the ball for a count of ten which is the count that completes a set and you have to do a minimum of six sets and maximum of eight sets.
- Leg lift and scissor – You have to follow the same technique as that of leg lift and hold, but here you have to point the toes and cross legs over each other. For this exercise one set is equal to twenty in count and you have to do six sets like this. If you are comfortable then you can do up to eight sets.
- Leg lift and circle – This one will be like the same as above, but here you have to do it for each leg separately. Now point your toes and circle it in clockwise and anti-clockwise circle movement. You have to do in counts of twenty in each set and here in this exercise you have to do a minimum of six sets.
Apart from following these exercises you have to maintain some control over your diet as well, so that it ensures that you are actually losing the extra fat and not gaining anything.
Thighs can easily accumulate the fat, so when you are working hard to achieve that toned thigh so that you look good, then exercise some control over your eating habit as well so that the exercise make your thighs go slimmer than before. It will be hard, but you have to do that if you want to get compliments from your friends and families about your toned legs. Remember, it will take some time to get the desired result and you have to be patient for that time period. You cannot give up in the middle of the fitness regime else all your efforts will go for a toss again. Eat fresh fruits which doesn’t contain fat.