Water Therapy for Weight Loss: Important Tips to Follow
We cannot live without water. So it is true that the other name of life is water. No life on earth is possible without water. You can live without food for a few days but you cannot live without water. It is very effective for our health also. About 70% of our body consists of water.
Nowadays everyone is keen on getting zero figures. All are looking for remedies for losing weight. Some even try medications and surgeries to get rid if the extra weight. But these are not good for your health. Instead of these, the best way to get rid of extra fat and attain zero figures is to follow water therapy. Water and health are said to be directly proportional to each other. Water can help you in getting rid of excessive fat from the body.
Water therapy was introduced a few decades ago and it was found that it helped many people with positive results. Water is the most essential element of our body. It helps in ensuring the proper functioning f different organs of the body. There are various ways to extract the extra fat from our body, like exercise, consuming foods rich in protein and low in fat, following a proper diet and so on. But water therapy is one of the best ways to lose weight effectively and fast. It helps in getting rid of the extra pounds from your body and makes you lean and healthy.
Discussion on Water Therapy:
The most exclusive way to shed extra fat is water. You should know that this therapy is dependent on the actual body weight of the person. The amount of water that you consume must be half of your body weight. So, if your body weight is 100 pounds, then you should consume 50 pounds of water every day for it to work for you and reduce weight.
Water Therapy for Weight Loss Steps to Follow:
- After a sound sleep you get up in the morning feeling fresh and with a trouble free mind.
- Now before you go to brush your teeth you have to drink at least 400 to 600 millilitres of clean and pure drinking water.
- After that you can go and brush your teeth.
- Now you are not to consume anything for forty five minutes.
- You may be hungry at that time. So you can have your breakfast after 45 minutes.
- You will get the best results if you avoid drinking anything for two hours from the time of our meals.
You may be thinking how long you may have to follow these steps. It is recommended that if you continue to maintain this therapy for about two days then you will surly observe the results within two to three months. The result is more effective if you out a pinch of salt in to the water you drink. But before you do so, it is important that you consult your doctor and take his advice. When you are following a diet of water therapy, then you should keep in mind that you should not take in caffeine and beverages containing alcohol at the same time. This is because if you consume them, it can dehydrate your body.
What Kind of Water Should I Drink?
If someone asks me which water is best? to drink i would say, The best water you can drink is fresh, con-carbonated water. This will provide optimal hydration. Take care to avoid drinks with caffeine, and sodium. These are usually found in flavoured water. This can reverse the hydration effect of fresh water.
You should also avoid low-calorie mixed drinks. This is because these contain sugar substitutes in them. This can stimulate appetite. So, this will increase your craving for carbohydrates, which can interfere with your weight loss actions. The acidity found in these drinks may damage the tooth enamel and cause cavities to appear on your teeth. When we eat too many sweets, then also cavities can appear.
Contrary to the myth, you can also drink cold water for weight loss. The weight loss myth says that cold water cannot make your belly smaller and it does not have the ability to burn fat. But according to the research conducted, consuming cold water enables your body to adapt to the cold temperature. This way it will force your metabolism to work faster. As a result, you will be able to shed more pounds than you can do when you drink lukewarm water.
Benefits and Uses of Drinking Water:
- Water has no calories. So, you can consume it as much as you want.
- Water therapy is good for not only losing weight but also provides your body the proper amount of water needed per day. You need at least 2 litres of water every day as 55 to 60% of your body is made up of water. This helps in getting rid of excess weight.
- Water therapy can prevent numerous illnesses. Drinking water is great for curing headaches, body pains, obesity, epilepsy, arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, diarrhoea, constipation, kidney diseases and so on.
- Helps in cleaning the body and makes your skin elastic and looking young.
- Water therapy helps in keeping the intake of water stable and consistent.
Other Important Benefits of Water Therapy:
In addition to reducing weight, water therapy has other benefits a well. It is great for increasing the radiance and glow of the skin in a natural way. So, besides getting rid of the extra pounds, you will also be able to look more stunning and gorgeous with a flawless and clear skin. Water therapy can also reduce stress, give relief from headaches and pain in the body parts, as well as reduce insomnia.