Best Fairness Tips for Oily Skin: Natural and Homemade
Several people complain of having oily skin. There are a few disadvantages of this, like pimples, complexion looking darker, and so on. People with oily skin find it hard to make their face look fair. It looks darker than it actually is. Here are a few tricks that will work on oily skin to make you look fairer, and keep your skin clean. Read on to know what you should do to improve the skin tone of oily skin.
1) Cold Water Face Wash: The first and most important thing is to keep your face clean. Use cold water to wash your face. Repeat the washing procedure at least 7 or 8 times in a day. This is necessary to get rid of the accumulated oil and dirt on your face. Oily skin has the tendency to get dirty and sticky very easily. To combat this, you need a cleanser, which is specifically formulated for the oily skin type. Whenever you buy any product, make sure you check out the ingredients in them. Go for products that are made with natural ingredients. They are far better than the harsh chemicals. Get only products which are organic.
2) Salt Face Wash: Salt is an ingredient that your skin will find useful, though only in limited quantities. When you wash your face, make it a point to add some salt to the water. Just a pinch of salt will be enough to do the magic. Salty water has got the property to absorb excess oils from your face. As such, it will prove very beneficial for your skin. The excess oils are removed, and your skin is made clean and clear. This is a natural process of removing oils, so you will find no side effects. Make sure you do not overdo it, or your skin could become too dry.
3) Clean Face Softly: Do not be too rough on your face. After you finish off with the washing, make sure you clean out your face softly. Pat dry very softly. Be as soft as you can, with your face. Patting quite harshly has the chance to hurt your skin. So, do not be too rough. Moreover, in case you have pimples, these pimples could get scratched and irritated if you are too harsh. So, just be quite gentle and dry your face softly. There is no need to be in a rush and act harsh.
4) Use a good skin toner: This is very useful for your face. Keep in mind the usual Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing, or CTM regime. This is a very useful habit to keep your skin clean and healthy. The first step in this routine is to use a cleansing milk to cleanse your face. It makes your skin clean and free of all accumulated oils and dirt. After the cleansing session, you need to use a toner. The toner gives the final cleaning touch to your skin. It cleans your skin and the pores completely. The pore size is also reduced. If you use a toner on a daily basis, the chances of getting pimples are reduced considerably. After the cleansing and toning, you need to moisturize your skin. This is essential eve for the oily skin type. Get a moisturizer that is specifically made for the oily skin type. After toning, use it to keep your skin moisturized. Lack of proper moisturizing makes your skin dry, which further increases the oil secretion on your face. To avoid this, follow the CTM routine religiously.
5) Cucumber juice, Honey: Here is a very good home remedy for oily kin. It is a typical usage in most households. Take a juicy cucumber and take out the juice from it. Get some honey, and add a few drops of it to the cucumber juice. Mix the two ingredients well and apply all over your face. Let the solution stay on your face for about 15 to 320 minutes to dry out. After that, use lukewarm water to wash off. Your face becomes really clean. This remedy also makes your skin fair instantly.
6) Papaya, Honey, Milk: You could make a face wash yourself, to use on a daily basis. This face wash removes excess oil and dirt. Take a full papaya and mash it well. Get some honey, and add a few drops to the mashed papaya. Take 2 or 3 tablespoons of milk, and add to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients well to get a paste. Apply this paste all over your face evenly. Let it stay for about half an hour, and then wash off using cold water. Pat dry your face gently using a towel or cotton. Your face becomes clean and free of oils.
7) Egg White Face Wash: If you are a non-vegetarian, you could use this tip. Take an egg and separate the white from it. Use this egg white to apply all over your face. Leave it on till it dries, for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off to get clean skin. This can be used as a fairness mask. Try this remedy twice every week for best results.
8) Walnut scrub: This is another very useful ingredient. Use it to exfoliate your skin twice every week. The pores of the skin will have dirt and oils stuck in them. Walnut scrub clears the pores in your face, and even gets rid of dry and dead skin cells. Your skin becomes clean instantly, and even fairer with each usage.
9) Raw milk: This is a product that improves your skin tone. It makes you fairer. This is a common product used on babies.
10) Turmeric, Gram Flour, Saffron: This is a very useful remedy. Mix together some gram flour or besan, a pinch of saffron, and some turmeric. Mix milk in to this mixture to make a thick paste. Use this paste to apply all over your face and neck. Let it stay for about 20 to 30 minutes till it dries off. Wash off using lukewarm water to see your complexion change instantly. This is a very useful formula, and great for oily skin.
All these tips are really useful for oily skin. So, stop worrying about the oil on your face, and treat them well.
nice and easy ways …
superb thnkx for all these tips 🙂
Easy tips , useful tips , applicable tips , no reaction tips these are & definitely will provide satisfaction to those who use these tips
If you follow these steps you will glow like me
how many days will it take???