Best Homemade Beauty Tips for Anti-Aging Skin
Aging is something that everyone dreads. Nobody wants wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, and blemishes on their face. Every woman will want to look young and have a healthy and beautiful skin. Well, this can be easy if you follow a few simple tips to take good care of your skin. Read on to know what these tips are:
Banana Face Pack:
Banana is very popular for all its anti-ageing properties. It is known to contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin E. moreover, it is also rich in potassium, iron, and zinc, which benefit women especially.
- Take a small ripe banana.
- Chop and mash it well.
- Take a teaspoon of rose water and add to the mashed banana.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture.
- Now, take a teaspoon of yogurt to add in to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack all over your face.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Use cool water to rinse it off.
Carrot and Potato Face Pack:
Vitamin A is contained in large amounts in carrots. This is very helpful in boosting the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is what keeps your skin tight and prevents wrinkles from forming. It makes your face look younger and gives it a youthful glow. Potato makes your skin smooth and reduces wrinkles at the same time. As such, it is a popular anti-ageing ingredient.
- Take a small carrot and potato and boil them.
- Chop them in to small pieces.
- Mash them well and make a smooth paste.
- Add a pinch of baking soda and turmeric to the paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste all over your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before washing off with warm water.
Coconut Milk Face Pack:
Coconut milk helps in making the skin soft. It fights against all signs of ageing to give you a youthful look. The anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants contained in coconut milk fight against wrinkles and keep them away.
- Take a coconut and grate it.
- Squeeze out the milk from it.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the milk.
- Use the cotton ball to apply the milk all over your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Use cool water to rinse it off.
Egg Face Pack:
Egg is known to be a really effective anti ageing ingredient. It contains a whole lot of elements like proteins, omega 3 fatty acids, and zinc that help control ageing. The egg yolk contains a special anti-ageing compound, which is known as “biotin”. It helps in producing fat in the body. It repairs the damaged skin and keeps wrinkles at bay. The property of eggs to tighten the skin makes it a very popular anti-ageing element.
- Take a bowl and put a teaspoon of egg white in it.
- Take half a teaspoon of malai and add it in the bowl.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply this all over your face.
- Let it stay on for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off using cold water.
- Applying this pack every alternate day helps control ageing.
Potato Juice Face Pack:
Vitamin A, which is known to regenerate collagen in the body, is contained in large amounts in potatoes. It repair damaged skin and prevents the skin from losing elasticity.
- Take a small raw potato and grate it.
- Squeeze the juice out of the grated pieces.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in to this juice.
- Apply the juice all over your face using the cotton ball.
Papaya Face Pack:
Papaya has been used since ages for all it beauty benefits. Eating and applying papaya is very helpful for youthful and beautiful skin. It is known to contain a whole lot of antioxidants. Moreover, it also contains papain, which is a special enzyme that kills dead cells and cures the impurities in the skin. It can help your skin regenerate, and also makes it more elastic.
- Take a ripe papaya and chop it well.
- Mash the chopped pieces with some warm water.
- Make a smooth paste, and apply all over your face.
- Let it stay on for about 10 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash it off.
Rose Water Face Pack:
Rose water is a well known beauty ingredient. It has got regenerating properties, and a calming and soothing effect on the skin. The blood circulation in the capillaries is known to increase if you use rose water. As such, it reduces thread veins. It can also help in reducing blemishes and puffiness under the eyes.
- Take 2 teaspoons of pure rose water.
- Add a few drops of glycerin to it.
- Take half a teaspoon of lemon juice and add to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Use a cotton ball to dip in to the mixture and apply it all over your face.
- Your face absorbs the mixture completely. So, do not wash your face after application.
Yogurt Face Pack:
Yogurt is also known to contain the anti-ageing element, Vitamin A. when consumed on a daily basis, it releases nutrients that prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Take a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and add to it.
- Take a capsule of Vitamin E. cut the capsule from the tip, and pour the liquid inside in to the face pack slowly and gently.
- Take a pinch of turmeric and add to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make a face pack.
- Apply the face pack all over your face.
- Let the pack stay on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse it off.