Dos and Don’ts to Get Beautiful Glowing Skin Naturally
All the magazine models and bollywood stars we see do have a silky smooth skin. But for normal people like use, in our busy scheduled life, to get such a flawless beautiful skin is not more than just a dream. It is not possible always for us to find time and money to go to beauty parlours and do overall skin treatments. In this busy life, you can still make your dream come true by using some homemade remedies. Most of the things that we use in kitchen are helpful in protecting our skin. So using these things in our refrigerators and kitchen cabinets let us try to turn our home into our personal beauty parlour.
To look beautiful and flawless, our skin has got a very important role to play. Hence to look beautiful, our primary motive should be to keep it healthy. Having a healthy skin can make you look a lot younger than what you actually are. Let us learn some simple and easy remedies that you can make at home so that you will get a naturally looking beautiful skin and thus look young and fresh. There are some important things that you need to take care of to have a flawless skin. Let us look at those dos and don’ts before we move on to the homemade remedies.
Dos for a Beautiful Glowing Skin:
- First and foremost thing to do to have a flawless skin is to make sure that you always remove all your makeup completely before going to bed.
- You can achieve a younger looking skin by regularly cleansing, toning and moisturizing your skin.
- Scrubbing the skin once or twice in a week is also essential. This is because exfoliation is one of the important ways to remove all the dead skin which develops over time.
- Always make sure that you use sunscreen when you go out. Sunscreen helps in protecting your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Facial masks are also quite helpful in keeping and maintaining a beautiful natural skin.
- Eating good food is also vital for having a flawless skin. Ensure that you add more of vegetables and fruits to your diet. Also make sure you drink a lot of water daily. Doing these two will help in keeping your skin look beautiful naturally for life long.
Don’ts for a Beautiful Glowing Skin:
- Do not go for any cosmetics that are available in the market. What the products say, and what result they give are in most cases entirely different. Hence make sure you choose only tested and reputed products for your skin. It might need you to shell out more money, but better you spend more for a good product rather than doing harm for your skin.
- Don’t stop using moisturizer during summers. Your skin might not feel dry during summers, but to balance the moisture content in your skin, it is important that you keep using moisturizers. You can try using water based moisturizers during summer season.
- Try to maximum avoid going out between 11 am and 3 pm, during which the sun rays are the strongest. Letting yourself in such strong rays of sun can cause adverse effects on your skin.
There are a lot of things that affects our skin. The pollution, dirt, changes in weather, and chemicals in the cosmetics we use, all has adverse effects on our skin. We spend a lot and try so hard to make our skin look glowing and radiant. Now let us see some home remedies for a beautiful natural skin.
Home Remedies to get Beautiful Skin Naturally:
- Massage your body with a paste made up of one ripe banana, three tablespoon of granulated sugar and few drops of your favourite essential oil. Gently massaging this mixture before you take shower and then rinsing it off with warm water can help in keeping your skin look young and glowing.
- To get baby soft hands and feet, what you can do is just massage olive oil onto your hands and feet and then keeping it overnight.
- Sign of aging first shows in the skin around your eyes. Removing the dark circles and wrinkles will help you look young. Put two pieces of fresh cucumber on your eyes and relax. Puffy eyes and dark circles can be removed by doing this.
- Use coconut oil on the skin areas around your eyes where you have wrinkles. Doing this regularly can help you in preventing the growth of wrinkles around your skin.
- One way to protect your skin is by using bananas. Take the inner portion of the banana and mix it with milk in a bowl. Blend this mixture well and then apply it on your face, by massaging in a circular motion for 20 minutes. When done, rinse it off well. This will help you in achieving the desired glow for your face in the matter of few minutes. This can also help you in removing blemishes and dark spots.
- Using cucumber can help your skin achieve extra shine and radiance. Blend a peeled cucumber thoroughly and pour the puree that you obtain through a cotton cloth to get a clear juice. Mix this with two tablespoon of honey and then apply it on your face using a cotton pad.
- You can also make a very effective face scrub by simply mixing olive oil and salt. You can also try sugar instead of salt. Using this simple face scrub can help in removing dead skin off your face.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey, lemon juice, water and four tablespoons of clay to make a natural mask for oily face. Apply this mask and keep it on your face for fifteen minutes. Wash it off later using warm water.
- Want to have super soft, glowing lips? You have your remedy right there in your kitchen. Mix olive oil, sugar and honey. Apply this paste on your lips. Your lips will become super soft and guess what! This mixture tastes good too!!!