How does Drinking Aloe Vera Juice help you Lose Weight
Extra fats and too much weight is a problem for so many people all across the globe. People try so many remedies and even try starving, but to no effect at all. What should you do? What is the best way to shed those extra kilos? The remedy is Aloe Vera juice. Yes, the juice of the simple Aloe Vera is great for losing weight. This plant is found in abundance in Central Asia, African countries, and the Causcaus region. It has got numerous benefits you cannot even imagine of. The gel is great for your skin and hair. Moreover, Aloe Vera has got medicinal uses and is great for good health.
The Aloe Vera plant contains a yellow liquid inside the tubules. This is called Aloe Vera juice or Aloe Vera gel. It does taste bitter, but is the best home remedy for losing weight. You need not control your diet, starve or stay away from your favorite foods. Aloe Vera juice makes sure you lose weight in the most natural way possible. You need not put any kind of strain on your body to achieve the perfect shape and weight.
Effects of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice:
Aloe Vera has got antioxidants which saves you from free radicals. As far as weight loss is concerned, the following properties of Aloe Vera help you lose the excess weight:
It is a laxative:
Aloe Vera benefits your large intestine a lot. It prevents constipation and makes sure your stomach is always healthy if you have it regularly. Make sure you consult a doctor before having it. In case the dosage exceeds, it may cause severe inflammation too.
It increases metabolism rate:
Regularly having Aloe Vera juice increases the rate of metabolism in your body. As such, it helps you lose weight.
It removes toxins from your body:
It has a really good effect on your whole digestive system, and makes your body and systems clean. It detoxifies your body and helps you lose weight.
Best Ways of Consuming Aloe Vera Juice:
Making Aloe Vera juice to consume for weight loss is very easy. Here are the steps:
- Take fresh leaves to make Aloe Vera juice. Extract the leaves and wash them well. Then, the upper skin has to be removed. Grind it well and extract the juice.
- Filter the juice and store it safely in a refrigerator. Drink one teaspoon of this juice every day, about fifteen minutes before having your meal.
- It is a good idea to mix some honey with it, as it helps reduce the bitter taste. Together, honey and Aloe Vera juice help proper digestion.
- Take the juice regularly for a week or two. Complete the course. It will be good if you consult a doctor before starting the course, even though it is healthy.
How much Aloe Vera Juice should you Drink?
Now the most important question everyone has in their mind is how much is good enough to start or how much you must consume for better results. Well the answer is the amount of Aloe Vera juice you have to drink varies by the brand too; you are going to purchase for consumption. Do check the directions of usage on the bottle in consultation with your physician for better results and benefits. However it is suggested that you can drink up to 2 to 8 ounces of stabilized aloe vera juice each day to get maximum benefits. Try it at least for 3months without skipping a day in between to start seeing some good results for yourself. You can also take it along with your daily consumption of food or without food, having no fear as it has got good amount of nutrients and energy required for your body.
Side Effects of Aloe Vera Juice:
Aloe Vera juice has got numerous benefits and is also called a miracle drink. It helps you lose weight really effectively. But, drinking it too much without any limit can have a few bad and negative side effects too on your body as well. So you must be cautious and know all these things before you can have this juice. Read the following to know what:
- It may cause stomach cramps, diarrhea or dehydration if the intake of Aloe Vera juice is too much. You must keep it controlled.
- Aloe Vera juice has the property to lower the blood pressure. So, people with low blood pressure must not consume this juice. They could risk lowering the blood pressure all the more.
- Aloe Vera juice should not be taken by kids, pregnant women, or breast feeding mothers.
- Having Aloe Vera juice could cause allergies, itching or even rashes on your skin. It could cause lots of allergic reactions.
Aloe Vera juice works really well in controlling your extra fats and losing weight. You must take the course regularly and stick to the proper diet for most effective results. To be on the safe side, make sure you consult a doctor before starting the course. As you see, Aloe Vera juice can cause negative side effects, too. So, be aware of all the benefits and side effects before you start on this Aloe Vera juice treatment for weight loss. Do not blindly follow anything without having an idea about the possible consequences. Stay healthy and have a great life.