How to Get Chubby Cheeks in a Week Naturally at Home
Many women like to have chubby cheeks as this helps in making them look young and cute. If you are looking for ways to get chubby cheeks naturally without putting on any weight, this post will surely help you!
Ways to Get Chubby Cheeks:
Blow up balloons:
Blowing balloon is an excellent way to get chubby cheeks. It is an easy exercise to do. Just take a balloon and blow air into it with your mouth. Try to hold the puff-up cheeks for a minute and then let out the air from your mouth. Repeat this action 5 to 6 times a day.
Change your bad habits:
- Besides being dangerous for your health, drinking and smoking can also harm your skin. It can make your skin look darker and make your skin lose its elasticity.
- Avoid eating foods containing turmeric as this makes your skin look drier.
- Whenever you go out in the sun, make sure that you apply a good sunscreen on your skin.
Drink Milk Everyday:
Milk is good for healthy skin. It contains proteins, minerals and vitamins, and keeps your skin moisturized and well nourished. It is also good for providing you chubby milk cheeks.
- Massage your face with some cold milk for about 15 minutes. Leave it on your skin for another 5 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
- You can also drink 2 cups of low-fat or skim milk every day instead of applying it on your face.
Drinking enough water daily:
Try to drink lots of water. This is a simple way to get chubby cheeks. Make sure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. This will keep your cheeks moisturised. Along with water, try to have more liquid with your meals. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Eat healthy foods:
Eating healthy food can help in providing you chubby cheeks because foods are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for your body. Have foods like oats, milk, cheese, nuts, apples, olive oil, honey, seeds, avocados, healthy fats etc. These will add fat to your cheeks and give you chubby cheeks.
Eat Foods rich in carbs:
Have foods rich in carbohydrates to have chubby cheeks. Pasta, rice and bread are foods that can help you have chubby cheeks. Carbohydrates have the power to improve your health and provide you with more energy.
Give facial yoga a try:
Facial yoga is very effective for having chubby cheeks. It also helps in the formation of collagen and elastin, which are essential for perfect skin and for giving your chubby cheeks. All you have to do is to sit straight on a chair and relax your shoulder. Now open your mouth slightly and curl your upper and lower lips, so that they cover your front row of teeth. As you do so, pull the corners of your mouth to the molar teeth. Also move your chin slightly in the forward direction. Stay in this position for 30 seconds. This will give a good stretch to the muscles of your cheek and mouth. Now release slowly and get back to the original position.
Moisturize your dry cheeks:
It is very important to moisturize your cheeks or your face if you want to have plump cheeks.
- Use milk cream or facial lotion to moisturize your skin after you have a bath or wash your face. Let this lotion dry on your cheeks naturally.
- Olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil etc are also good for keeping your cheeks moisturized.
- Make sure that you moisturize your skin every day before you go to sleep at night.
Papaya Honey face pack:
Using honey is an excellent way to get chubby cheeks naturally. Honey helps in keeping your skin well moisturized, thus making the skin look healthier and plumper. The antioxidants present in honey can remove toxins from your skin and keep it healthy.
- Blend some pieces of papaya and mix it with a teaspoon of honey.
- Now apply this on your face and wait for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Apply this on your face every morning and you will soon get positive results. You can also mix 1 tablespoon of honey in one cup of warm water and drink it every day.
Exercise is also good for helping you get chubby cheeks. Whenever you get free time, you can try the following:
- Pinch your cheeks gently up and down in both sides,
- Doing this regularly can make your cheeks look plumber. It also makes your skin look brighter.
- Do this every day.
Remove makeup thoroughly:
- Make sure that you remove all traces of makeup from your face, especially your cheeks, if you want to have chubby cheeks. You can use a makeup remover or a cleansing cloth to get rid of the makeup.
- It is better if you do not use any makeup on your face if possible. This allows your skin to breathe.
- Try not to make your cheeks look brighter by wearing heavy creams and liquid foundation.
Shea butter and sugar scrub:
Shea butter has the power to improve the elasticity of the skin on your cheeks. Sugar is a gentle exfoliant and helps in getting rid of the dead skin cells present on your cheeks. Mix 250 ml of shea butter with 185 ml of granulated sugar and store it in the refrigerator to get a solid mixture. Wash your face with lukewarm water and take some of the mixture and apply it on your face. Massage your cheeks with it in gentle circular motions. Wait for 5 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this daily and you will get positive results.
Use essential oils:
You can use essential oils or natural oils to keep your skin healthy and to have chubby cheeks. Oil can make your cheeks look plumber and more beautiful.
- Remember to include natural oils like olive oil, canola oil, coconut oil etc in to your regular diet. You can add them to the salads or make some delicious recipes with them.
- You may also massage your cheeks gently with oils like avocado oil, olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil etc. Apply this after you exfoliate the skin of your cheeks.
Aloe vera, fenugreek and olive oil are also good for giving you chubby cheeks. So, try out the home remedies given above and look young and beautiful.