How to get Naturally Glowing Skin? Best Tips
In today’s busy life style, people do not get much time to take care of their skin. This leads to a lot of skin problems like pimples, acne, blemishes, dull skin and so on.
Home remedies for getting Glowing Skin are:
Image credits: Flickr
Take equal quantities of tomato juice and lemon juice and mix well. You can also add 1 teaspoon of honey to the mixture. Apply this on your face and wait for about 10 minutes. Wash off with water. You will see that regular use of it provides a glow to your skin.
Take 1 table spoon of pineapple juice and 2 table spoons of coconut water and mix them well. Now add some multani mitti, called fuller’s earth, to the mixture. Scrub this mixture gently on your face and wash with cold water. This removes dead cells from the skin and makes your skin smooth and glowing.
One of the easy methods to get a glowing skin is to make a face pack with curd and besan. Take 2 teaspoons of besan, one teaspoon curd, a pinch of turmeric and 1 tablespoon rose water. Mix them well and apply on the face. Leave the mixture on your for 15 minutes and then wash with water. This makes your skin glowing and fairer.
Red sandalwood is one of the best remedies for getting a fair skin. Mix red sandalwood powder with 2 tablespoon coconut milk and apply the mixture on your face and also on your body. Scrub the mixture on your skin gently and wash off with water.
Aloe vera is also excellent for your skin. Apply the gel on your face and this will provide you a glowing skin.
Take 1 teaspoon of vinegar and mix it well with 1 teaspoon of rose water. Apply this on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash off with water.
Mix raw milk, sandalwood powder and rose water and apply this mixture on your face. You will get a glowing skin.
Take fresh cream and add a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Mix them well and make a face pack. Apply this pack o your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash off with water. This helps you in getting a fair skin.
There are some other ways to get a glowing skin, which are:
Follow CTM routine:
- Apply a gentle cleanser on your face and rinse off by splashing water on your face. Pat dry your face using your hands and let the skin dry on its own. Do not use any towel.
- Now apply a toner on your face, which keeps your skin hydrated and supple.
- Follow this with a moisturizer that suits your skin.
- If you have acne on your face, use a face wash with salicyclic acid after consulting a doctor. It kills the bacteria that are responsible for the formation acne.
- If you are suffering from zits, use remedies that are available in the market. Applying this on the spot will kill the bacteria responsible for the formation if zits and also reduces the redness on the skin.
- If you have a very oily skin, it is prone to acne and therefore you have to be very careful. Always use a clean towel pat dry your face instead of rubbing it with clothes. Change your pillow covers regularly as it may have bacteria growing on it. Also keep your hands away from your face as the oil on your hand may help the bacteria to grow.
- One thing to remember always is that you must never pick your pimples. This may lead to the formation of scars which may remain permanently on your face. These scars are very difficult to remove.
- When you go to sleep at night, remember to remove your makeup from your face. You may keep some makeup wipes on the bed table so that if you are very tired, you can just get hold of the makeup wipe and wipe clean your face. Never leave the makeup on your face as it may lead to the formation of pimples and clogs the pores on your skin. This makes things even worse.
- Remember to use a sunscreen lotion whenever you go out in the sun. This way you can protect your skin from the damages caused by the ultra violet rays of the sun.
- Try to avoid being in the sun for long periods. If it is necessary for you to be ii the sun for long, apply sunscreen lotion at regular intervals.
- You must drink lots of water to have a healthy and glowing skin. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water is a must. Water keeps your skin hydrated. So whenever you go out, take care to keep a bottle of water with you.
- The food you eat must be healthy and nutritious. This is sure to provide you a glowing skin.
- If you feel that you body lacks vitamins and minerals, take multivitamin tablets after consulting your doctor.
- Take as little salt as possible as salt makes you face look dull and bloated.
- Have fresh vegetables, nuts and lots of fruits daily. This makes your skin healthy from inside and also provides you a glowing skin.
- Having fruits that are rich in vitamin c helps in healing the pimples fast and also makes your nails strong.
- Omega 3 acids are said to be excellent for the skin. So having food rich in omega 3 acids, such as fish and walnuts, helps you in getting a glowing skin.
- Another thing to remember is to take sugar within the limits. Even if you have a craving for sugar, never take more than 50 gm of sugar daily.
With a little care and spending about 20 minutes daily for skin care, you can have a glowing skin.
somewhat difficult to maintain all those…
karthika, it may be difficult but never impossible if you try 🙂