How to Look Stunningly Beautiful like Celebrity at a Party
As soon as you get the invitation to a party, you start preparing for it. You need to plan out a number of things, like the dress to wear, how to dress up, what kind of makeup, and what accessories to go with it and so on. You need to work really hard at deciding what kind of look you must put on. Do not worry about it anymore. We have for you a number of tips and tricks that will work out the best for you. With these step by step instructions you are sure to sport out the most stunning look ever.
We have chalked out some looks of celebrities, which will work out great for all you ladies out there. Decide your look and just follow these steps.
How to look hot like Jennifer Hudson at a party:
For a dark skin, this bright look will look really good.
- Apply a good foundation so that your skin tone is made even. Use it only as much as you need.
- Get some bright orange blush. Dust it on the apples on your cheeks and it will look stunning.
- Get a deep and true gold shadow. It must not be bronzy. Sweep this on your eye lids only. Next, take a warm brown shadow. Blend this on the outer corners and along crease of your eyes.
- Now, take a black liquid eye liner. A product with a felt tip pen will be great. Follow the natural shape of your eye on the top lid and make sure you stay as close to the lash line as possible.
- Take a soft brown eye liner next. Use this to line the inner rims of your eyes.
- Use black mascara and focus more on the upper outer lashes.
- Use a neutral colored lip liner to fill your lips and then use a clear gloss.
How to Look Stylish and Dress like Victoria Beckham:
- Use a foundation for a flawless look.
- Get a matte bronzer and apply on your forehead, temples and cheekbones. Dust lightly all over your face.
- Use a blush that is similar to your skin tone and looks natural to apply on your cheek apples.
- Get a matte taupe-brown eye shadow and apply on your eye lids.
- Get gold shimmery eye shadow and sweep it halfway across the eye lids, starting from the corners.
- Use a white cream shadow or highlighter and apply under your brow bones.
- Use a black pencil eye liner and line the inner rims of your eyes.
- Use black liner above your eyelashes.
- Take a mix of brown and golden shadow and create a winged look.
- Apply mascara. Use several coats on upper lid and a single one to the lower.
- Use a clear or nude gloss.
How to get pretty starlet Charlize Theron looks for parties:
- Use a foundation to make your skin tone even.
- Use peach blush on your cheek apples. They will get warmed up.
- Use gold shadow on your eye lids.
- Take brown nd taupe shadows and mix well to apply on your crease.
- Use taupe shadow on your bottom lashes and add gold over it.
- Use light or white shadow on the inner corners.
- Use black pencil on the top rims.
- Make your lashes curly and use mascara.
- Use a peachy–nude gloss.
How to get makeup looks like Hot Celebrity Hayden Panettiere:
- Use foundation and make your skin tone even. Here, your eyes are focused upon.
- Take blush and bronzer and mix well. Apply this on your cheekbones, temples and along nose and chin lightly. Use a little on the cheek apples.
- Use a silvery green shadow on your eye lids. In the creases, use a peach colored shadow.
- Use black eyeliner to smudge on the outer corner of your eyes.
- Curl up your eye lashes and then use mascara.
- Use a strip of false eyelashes on the outer three quarters.
- Use a lip liner whose color is similar to your original lip color. Then, use a nude gloss over it.
How to get the Anne Hathaway looks you love:
- Apply foundation and make your skin tone even.
- Use a rosy blush to sweep on your cheek apples. This makes them well defined.
- Use silver powder shadow and apply on your lids and taupe shadow on the creases.
- Get a black liner to line the inner rims. Then, use it along the lashes.
- Use cream colored shadow on the inner corners.
- Curl up your lashes and use mascara.
- Get a strip of false lashes on the top lash line.
- Get rosy and nude lip gloss. It gives a natural look.
How to look like your favorite celebrity Michelle Trachtenberg at a party:
- Use a tinted moisturizer or a sheer foundation.
- Get a rosy reddish blush and mix it with bronzer. Use it below your cheekbones.
- Use a champagne colored and shimmery shadow on your eye lids.
- Use a dark brown or black shadow on your top lash lines up to three quarters from the outer end.
- Take a brown pencil liner and line the inner rims.
- Use some coats of mascara.
- Get a red lip stain. It must be able to complement your skin tone. Using red lipstick is another option, and you can just use a tissue to blot it and make it look like a stain.
How to get the Celebrity Kerry Washington makeup looks:
Here, you must start with your eyes.
- Mix black and brown shadows together and apply on your lids.
- Take matte taupe shadow and blend it from your creases to the brow bones.
- Get a black eye liner and use on the bottom lash lines and the inner rims.
- Smudge some brown and black shadow on the lower lash lines.
- Apply mascara after curling your lashes.
- Use a strip of false lashes on your top lash lines.
- Even out your skin tone by applying foundation.
- Get peach and rose blushes and mix together to apply on your cheekbones.
- Use a pale pink lipstick. Use a clear gloss over it.