Marijuana Tea – How to Make – Benefits and Uses
Tea is rich in antioxidants and low in calories. It can relax body before sleep. Drinking tea is good for you, if you keep it within the limits. But many of us do not now that marijuana tea is good for health.
Marijuana tea is now getting popular with health conscious people. Acceding to research made, it has the ability to mimic the body’s natural ability to fight pain. Instead of smoking marijuana, vaporizing marijuana in tea is more effective.
How to Make Marijuana Tea?
- 1 gm cannabis
- 1 litre water
- Sieve or tea strainer
- Pan with a lid
- Liquid or powder coffee creamer
- First of all you have to boil the water. Then add marijuana to the boiling water and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Now remove the marijuana leaves with a sieve or strainer.
- Pour the tea into a sterilized and sealed container.
- Add a spoon of the creamer to make sure that the active components of the marijuana stay in the solution.
- The tea’s potency will remain constant during the storage period.
Another Recipe to Make Marijuana Tea at Home:
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of marijuana leaves
- 2 tea bags
- Milk/rice milk/soy milk
- Boil the water with marijuana leaves and simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Add the 2 tea bags, honey and milk. Add the milk slowly s as to prevent it from curdling. You can also heat the milk so that it is warm as you pour it.
- Let it boil for another 5 to 10 minutes.
Keep the tea in the refrigerator. You can store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can drink it cold or reheat and drink it, as you prefer. It has a peculiar taste and you may take some time to get used to this tea. By adding honey, sugar, mint etc to marijuana tea you can improve its taste.
Marijuana Tea Benefits are:
Combats painful arthritis:
Not only elders, but young adults also suffer from painful arthritis. They experience joint pain from sports injuries, by working for countless years at an office desk, or due to bone disease that runs in the family. The pain that is associated with arthritis can be treated with marijuana. So, many doctors prescribe marijuana for people suffering from arthritic pain. Although smoking marijuana is effective for treating this disease, it is better to drink marijuana tea. This allows the THC to filter through the body easily. This way the pain is reduced fast. The patients also feel better mentally and physically after having this tea.
Helps with symptoms of nausea:
Many people who suffer from serious illnesses often suffer from nausea. Marijuana tea can help in reducing the bouts of nausea that you experience when you undergo chemotherapy or the side effects that you suffer form when you are prescribed medications to treat these illnesses. Another benefit of marijuana tea is that it can stimulate your appetite. So, after having chemotherapy, you can prevent severe weight loss by having marijuana tea regularly. This also eliminates constant nausea that you experience.
Reduces symptoms associated with chronic pain:
In most of the states where marijuana is legal, the patients are using it for treating the painful symptoms that are associated with chronic pain. People having serious illnesses and have painful medical treatments find drinking marijuana tea very effective. The healing properties of this tea helps in treating the painful conditions associated with multiple sclerosis, AIDS, and cancer. In addition, this tea also helps in providing the patients relief from the mental anxiety that they experience as a result of these diseases. The mental anxiety comes as a result of having to wake up and go through the agony of constant pain throughout the day. So, when this pain reduces, the person will have a better outlook on their life and starts thinking positively.
Reducing anxiety and depression:
When people suffer from serious illnesses, they may be uncertain about their future and what may happen to them in future. This can cause anxiety and even depression. Marijuana tea can help in treating these conditions because it has healing properties. It can release mood enhancers in the brain. This helps in changing the outlook of the patient regarding his illness. This tea not only helps in reducing anxiety, but also helps in increasing the feeling of positivity and well-being. When the patient starts thinking positively, the healing process in them also becomes faster.
Treating auto-immune diseases:
Marijuana tea has powerful healing properties. It goes right to the source and starts to work much faster than smoking weed. This makes it very effective for treating autoimmune diseases. You can treat symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis with marijuana. Since this is natural, it does not cause any side effects as other medications do.
Marijuana tea is a natural remedy for treating cold without causing any side effects. Make tea with marijuana leaves and drink it. This can treat common cold and viral attack and can remove it from the root cause.
Uses of Marijuana Tea:
- In India marijuana tea is known as Bhang. It is a drink that is used in ceremonies. In older times this drink was served to the guests.
- It is also used as an offering to the deities.
- This tea is used to enforce the spirit to keep the diseases away.
- In Jamaica this tea is used to make the body strong and to it less prone to health problems.
- It is also a natural remedy for cold and fever.
- You can also use it for treating stress.
- Marijuana tea is effective for getting relief from the morning sickness that you experience during pregnancy.