Tips to Use or Apply Almond Oil for Dark Circles
A pair of beautiful eyes can enhance your beauty considerably. To have pretty eyes, you have to prevent dark circles and puffiness from appearing around your eyes. However, this is a tough task and most of the people suffer from dark circles and puffy eyes. These are simple and easy methods to prevent this problem. One of the best solutions for dark circles is almond oil. It keeps the skin around your eyes well moisturized and well nourished.
What Causes Dark Circles?
There are various reasons for dark circles to appear under your eyes. Some of them are:
- Dark circles are often caused due to lack of sleep. Improper diet is another reason for it. If you are suffering from any mental stress, there is a chance for dark circles to appear.
- Exposure to sun is another reason for dark circles o appear. So, when you go out in the day time, it is better to wear good quality sunglasses. Aging can also cause them to appear. When your body become deficient in vitamins, you may get dark circles,
- Dark circle also appear due to hereditary reasons. In this case you can reduce it by taking proper precautions.
Almond oil is an excellent home remedy for preventing and reducing dark circles. You can also use eye creams and gels as well as undergo under eye surgery to get rid of dark circles. But these are expensive and not as effective as using almond oil. Almond oil removes dark circles naturally and has no side effects on your skin. Almond oil is rich in vitamins, which keep your skin well nourished. So, it is an effective home remedy for many skin problems. It is good for lightening the skin and helps in making dull skin brighter. Just massage the area around your eyes with almond oil before you go to sleep and this will help in reducing dark circles. So, this is regarded as the best treatment for dark circles.
How to Apply Almond Oil for Dark Circles under Eyes Removal:
- Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer and it is good for the under eye treatment. It works well on the areas around your eyes and helps in keeping the area well moisturized. The skin around your eyes is very delicate and sensitive and do not contain much oil glands. It is thinner than the skin on other parts of the face. So, it is recommended that you use almond oil around your eyes, which is a natural remedy for dark circles. The beauty products that you get from the market contain chemicals and may harm the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Gently massage the area around your eyes at night, before you go to sleep. This is very effective and can greatly reduce the dark circles. Do this every day and this helps in increasing the blood circulation around the eye area. This will provide you wonderful results.
- Take two teaspoons of honey and two teaspoons of almond oil and mix them well. Apply this under your eyes every night before you go to bed. Wash off in the morning with cold water. This can help in removing dark circles to a great extent.
- Mix almond oil with a little milk and apply this under your eyes. Wait for about 20 minutes and then wash off with plain water. This is great for removing dark circles. It is also good for keeping the under eyes area well moisturized.
- Almond oil contains fatty acids. These help in providing proper nourishment to skin. When you get older, the skin around the eyes may lose water and get dry. As a result, wrinkles appear around your eyes. You can treat this problem by massaging almond oil around your eyes, as the fatty acids in this oil keeps the skin well nourished and moisturized.
- The skin can become dry and dull as a result of dehydration. If you apply almond oil on the dehydrated skin, you can balance the skin well and prevent it from getting dry and dull.
Using Almond Oil Pros and Cons:
- Almond oil is good for lightening the dark circles around the eye area.
- It is also good for reducing the dullness of the skin and keeps the skin well hydrated and moisturized.
- You can reduce the wrinkles that appear on the skin by applying almond oil regularly on the skin.
- Although it has no side effects as such, some people are allergic to nutty ingredients and show allergic symptoms when they use them on the skin. Such people are advised not to use almond oil. They can try any other natural remedies for getting rid of dark circles.
Other Useful Remedies to Cure Dark Circles Effectively:
- Getting proper sleep is very important if you want to avoid dark circles under your eyes. So, have good sleeping habits to prevent dark circles and to have a healthy skin.
- Another easy way to prevent dark circles is to drink enough water. This will reduce the water retention, which may be the cause for the dark circles. You need to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to keep your body well hydrated.
- Make sure that you treat the wrinkles around your eyes at their initial stages itself. This way you can prevent them from getting worse.
- Cold compress is also good for preventing dark circles. This helps in constricting the blood vessels under your eyes and thus reduces puffiness and dark circles. Put some ice cubes in a soft cloth and place them on your closed eyelids. This will help in removing dark circles.
- Have a healthy diet hat is rich in Vitamins A, C and E, as well as other essential nutrients. This will help in providing you healthy and bright eyes.