Water Therapy for Glowing Skin – How it Benefits?
Are you worried that your skin does not have that natural glow? In spite of using all the fairness creams, you often fail to get the results you desired. A naturally glowing skin is what all want to have. What if there is a simple drink that can give natural glow to your skin? It is the drinking water. It is great for providing you glowing skin. Water therapy is one of the best options for getting g skin with natural glow. It benefits the skin in a number of ways.
Benefits of Water Therapy for your Skin:
It is the water that forms the major part of our body. You are to drink 10 to 15 glasses of water every day to keep yourself healthy and free from various diseases and ailments. You can get a lot of benefits by consuming water as soon as you get up. Some of the benefits of water therapy are as follows:
Keeps your skin and body hydrated:
By keeping your body well hydrated you can keep illness away. Drinking lots of water every day is therefore important. It is essential that you drink water as soon as you get up. This helps in the purification of your body.
Water therapy is an excellent way to get a permanent radiant skin. From the ancient times it has been tested and tried. Water therapy can keep your skin fresh, glowing and young as well. Most people follow it for some time and then leave it. But it is important that you follow water therapy regularly. Only then will you get better results. Water therapy acts as a natural remedy in the body and also gives protection to your body from various diseases.
Removes toxic material:
About 70-80% of the human body consists of water. But even then it is important that you drink lots of water every day to keep your body fit. By drinking lots of water, the toxic material from the body gets removed through urine and stool. By drinking enough water you can ensure that your kidney is working properly and efficiently. You can also prevent stomach disorders and ensure proper bowel movement every day by consuming sufficient water. By throwing out the impurities from your body, fresh blood is formed in your body in sufficient quantities. As impure blood is often the cause of skin problems, you can prevent this by drinking adequate amount of water every day.
Refreshes the brain:
About 75% of the brain consists of water. A single glass of water can increase your brain’s processing power by 14%. It is said that water provides essential electrical energy to the brain. This helps the brain with memory processes, thought processing and lots of other brain health. Water therapy benefits on brain include more focussed mind, better creativity and improved memory.
Drinking water in the morning benefits:
- Water helps in removing all toxins from the blood. As a result you get fresh looking skin that is bright and radiant. Water also helps in colon cleansing. This allows your body to absorb the nutrients from the food you eat more effectively.
- By drinking water early in the morning you can ensure that new blood and muscle cells are produced in the body at an increased rate.
- Water therapy gives a balance to the lymph system of your body. When the lymph glands in the body get enough water, they are able to fight against the infections more effectively. As a result, you will be able to carry out your daily activities in a better way.
- Consuming water helps in preventing your skin from getting saggy. This is because it helps in improving the metabolism of your body. More consumption of water leads to an increase in the rate of perspiration (sweating). Sweating helps in removing the dirt, dead cells and dust particles from the pores of your skin. This way your skin becomes soft and supple.
How to do Water Therapy in the Morning for Best Results:
- As soon as you get up, try to drink at last 6 to 7 glasses of water. This means about 1.5 litres.
- Remember not to take tea or coffee before you have water as it will not give you the best results.
- Do not eat anything. Even a small amount of food you eat can interfere with the water therapy.
- You should also avoid drinking any beverage that has alcohol in it on the previous night.
It may not be possible for you to have 1.5 litres of water in the beginning. But slowly you can make your body adjust to it. If drinking 1.5 litres of water is not possible in the beginning, you can start with 4 glasses initially. Then increase it gradually till you reach your target. You can have 1 glass of water every hour for the remaining part of the day. You will get accustomed to this routine slowly if you seriously want to get the benefits of water therapy. It is natural and much better than depending on the expensive products that you get in the market.
Water therapy is said to improve your health and keep you energetic throughout the day. It is beloved that water therapy can cure tuberculosis, arthritis, bronchitis, epilepsy, diarrhoea, meningitis, throat diseases etc, rapidly, without any medical treatment. It is also good for weight loss. If you are working out regularly, make sure that you drink adequate amount of water.
Now that you have seen the immense benefits of water therapy, try it out for yourself and see how it benefits you.