50 Home Remedies to get Fair and Glowing Wrinkle Free Skin
Wrinkles and signs of ageing are a problem that many middle aged ladies face. You could treat them using a few simple home remedies and get younger looking skin very easily. Wrinkles can appears on any part of the body which are extensively exposed to sunlight starting from neck, face, hands, forearms, etc. But its important for anyone to understand
What are the Primary causes for Wrinkles on the Skin:
2) Genetic factors
3) Too much exposure of body to UV(ultra violet) sunlight
4) Deficiency of Vitamin D3
5) Usage of excessive cosmetics on the skin
Treating wrinkles is very easy if you can follow some daily routine changes and follow any of these 50 simple home remedies provides by us.
Treatment for Wrinkles on Skin and Face:
1) Mix ghee, yoghurt, milk, and honey and apply the pack on your face.
2) Massage your skin with a mixture of honey, olive oil and glycerin to treat sagged skin and wrinkles.
3) Mix lemon juice, almond powder and honey and massage your face to get younger looking skin.
4) Peel an apple and take its core to mash and apply on your face. After some time, wash with warm water. Try this thrice a week.
5) Use olive oil to massage your face and neck. It makes your skin lighter and treats wrinkles.
6) Use castor oil to apply on your face, forehead, and areas under your eyes. It delays ageing and controls wrinkles.
7) Mix almond oil with honey for making your skin healthy, fair and wrinkle free.
8) Mix lemon juice with milk cream and apply on your face to get rid of wrinkles.
9) Mix coconut oil and castor oil and apply on your face to delay ageing and control wrinkles.
10) Take the core of a pineapple and apply on your face. Wash it off after 15 minutes to prevent wrinkles.
11) Mix a beaten egg, 2 spoons of flour, and a spoon of milk powder. Apply this on your face to make your skin tighter, and treat wrinkles.
12) Mix egg white and honey and apply on your face to cure wrinkles.
13) Make a paste with turmeric and sugarcane juice and apply on your face. Do it to treat wrinkles and make your skin tighter and younger.
14) Ageing is controlled and fine lines are removed if you eat apples every day.
15) Drinking carrot juice daily controls wrinkles and all signs of ageing within 2 weeks.
16) Take the juice of a cucumber and apply on your face, eyes, lips and forehead to treat dark circles and wrinkles.
17) Take 2 spoons of yoghurt and mix half a spoon of honey, and 3 Vitamin E capsules to apply on your face with cotton. Wash it off after 10 minutes for for wrinkle free and younger looking skin.
18) Take some egg white and apply on your skin. Wash off after 30 minutes for wrinkle free skin. Make sure you do not talk or laugh after putting on the pack.
19) Take a slice of lemon and apply to get rid of age spots and wrinkles, lighten your skin tone and delay ageing.
20) Ripe papaya helps treat wrinkles and brighten your skin. You just need to massage your face and neck with it.
21) Boil half a cup of rosemary leaves in 2 liters of water for half an hour. Add half a cup of brandy and let them mix well for 15 minutes. After straining and refrigerating, use it to apply on your face and treat wrinkles.
22) Using sunglasses helps avoid crow’s feet around your eyes and prevent ageing.
23) Sleeping on your belly causes premature ageing. Avoid it.
24) Use coconut oil to massage your face and prevent wrinkles. It also treats scars and lightens your skin.
25) Mix olive oil and 2 spoons of flour to apply on your face. After half an hour, wash off using rose water.
26) Take raw papaya and banana and make a puree to treat wrinkles for men.
27) Mixing onion with honey is an effective remedy.
28) Mix milk cream, olive oil, and honey and make a face pack to get rid of all signs of ageing.
29) Soak some almonds in milk overnight and make a paste with them to apply on your face. It treats dark circles and wrinkles.
30) Take a slice of avocado, a few spoons of cream, flaxseeds and a teaspoon of honey to make a skin nourishing cream after blending well.
31) Eating avocado daily slows down ageing as it contains vitamins and fats.
32) Mix crushed ginger and honey and consume every morning to delay ageing.
33) Mix honey and milk and apply on your face to get rid of fine lines, and make your skin glowing and soft.
34) Mix a spoon of olive oil, 2 spoons of vodka, and half a teaspoon of honey and boil well. After refrigerating, apply on your face with cotton balls and use warm water to wash off.
35) Sunlight can cause premature ageing, so limit sunlight and use a sunscreen when you step out.
36) Crush some Thompson seeds grapes and apply on your face. Use warm water to wash it off to retain youth.
37) Take a quarter cup of witch hazel, half a cup of comfrey infusion, and 10 drops of patchouli essential oil and mix well. Use a cotton ball to apply on your face.
38) Mix a spoon of orange juice, an egg yolk a spoon of olive oil, and spoons of oatmeal powder to use as a face scrub.
39) Take some onions and grind well to apply on your ace. It cures wrinkles.
40) Massage your face with some milk cream. It increases blood circulation and relaxes your facial muscles. Wrinkles are cured and your face becomes soft.
41) Use almond oil to massage your face and treat your skin problems and all signs of ageing.
42) Apply cucumber on your face.
43) Mix lemon juice and amla and apply on your face.
44) There are a number of facial exercises that prevent ageing, like the E and O position, relaxing facial muscles by moving your lips and make a face like when you are chewing gum.
45) Grind some edamame and make a mask. It cures wrinkles naturally.
46) Take a green pineapple and use the juice to reduce fine lines and cure cracked skin.
47)Wipe off all sweat from your face. When sweat stays, your skin gets dehydrated and the glow is reduced.
48) Use neem and turmeric to wash your face to remain youthful for long.
49) Every morning, fill water in your mouth and wash your eyes and face. It treats wrinkles.
50) Apply mashed ripe banana on your face.
Try out these cures to regain youthful skin that is glowing and clear. Have you any other home remedy which worked great on your skin. Do let us know. We love hearing tips from everyone and anyone as long as they are worth giving a try 🙂
Easy and simple tips thanks
What a beautiful tips for us. I’m trying to learn more about it and your given information helped me very much for improve my knowledge. Thanks and keep up the good work!
best natural remedies that is eye rid serum which is make your skin more fresh and glowing naturally. Remedies for Glowing Skin
I was recommended this blog through my cousin. I am now not certain whether or
not this submit is written through him as nobody else realize such distinctive approximately my
difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!
I read this piece of writing completely regarding the resemblance of newest and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.
My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
This publish actually made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I
had spent for this information! Thank you!
whoah this weblog is great i love studying your
articles. Stay up the great work! You already
know, many persons are searching round for this info, you could aid them
I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for.
You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a
great day. Bye
try to use eyerid serum really it’s working very well. I put a drop into my moisturizer then on my face and portions of my hands. It spreads very nicely. It is firm but seems to be working well so far. A little goes a long way when mixed with face cream. I would definitely give it a try.
You’re so cool! I do not suppose I have read anything like that before.
So great to discover someone with a few genuine thoughts on this subject.
Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something
that is required on the web, someone with some originality!
I got this website from my pal who informed
me on the topic of this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles or reviews
at this place.
This site definitely has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
Tnx a whole lot, i’ll give it a try and get back to you
Wow!! it is really very great site.HOME REMEDIES r very rare way for getting wrinkle free skin or fair ,glowing.I will definitely follow your tips because i have used many creams to get wrinkles free skin but they did not work.So i think HOME MADE REMEDIES are best.Thanks for sharing.
I NEVER TRIED THIS BUT BY THE HELP OF GOD I WILL TRY THIS IT SOUND GOOD I WILL START WORKING ON THIS MENU RIGHT NOW THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND KINDER ABOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT AMEN AMEN
I like this site which is good for skin to get fair and glow.For wrinkles free skin i use coconut oil as a moisturizer lotion because this oil removes dead skin.Thanks.
Wow! It is really very informative article and really good tips. These Remedies are good way to getting wrinkle free or glowing skin.I will definitely follow your tips because i have used many creams to get wrinkles free skin but they did not work. your given information helped me very much to get rid from Anti-aging .
Thanks for sharing.
MY NAME IS MANJU KALA ,I HAVE ACNE (BLACK SPOTS) ON MY FACE PLEASE GUIDE ME TO REMOVE AT HOME, I HAVE TRIED ALL MEDICINE.
Sir or Madam meea face full up to hair wrinkles pimples scars dull skin sir I want tight skin of face please give me some ideas to get that type skin please
I WANT TO LOOK FAIR BECAUSE MY COLOUR IS BLACK & I WANT BECOME FAIR PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS .
Hi, Thanks for share lots of home remedies for wrinkles, I am in my 50’s and have wrinkles issue. I dont wana look older before my 70’s , so I used to hunt such articles and I found very practical informatin in your post. Keep doing good work. thanks alot
I was using some of the remedies and it did work. I was 48 at the time and some people thought I was in my twenties. I stopped using the remedies and I see a difference. I will definitely go back to the remedies that I used several years ago.
Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were very useful.
Some very good tips ,I wifi be trying .Thank you.