Best Homemade Natural Facial Packs to Prevent Wrinkles
As you age, your skin starts losing its elasticity and begins to sag. This results in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face. With age, the outer layer of the skin starts becoming thinner and this is the reason for the appearance of wrinkles. It is said that you lose about 10% of the epidermal thickness in one decade. This is a process which you cannot stop. However, you can slow down the process of ageing and the appearance of wrinkles through various home remedies. There are various natural face packs that you can use for treating wrinkles and slowing down the process of ageing.
Best Face Packs for Reducing Wrinkles:
Apple Face Pack:
- Take one apple and boil it in a bowl of water.
- Let the apple cool down to room temperature and then remove the seeds from the apple.
- Mash the apple to get a smooth paste.
- Now you have to add one teaspoon each of honey and milk powder to the mashed apple and mix all of them well.
- Apply this face pack on your face and let it stay for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
Apple is a rich source of vitamins and keeps your skin well nourished and healthy. Applying this face pack regularly will help you to fight against wrinkles and as a result you will get a smooth, glowing and wrinkle free face.
Curd and Turmeric Face Mask:
- Take one teaspoon of curd in a small bowl and mix some turmeric with it. Make it into a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture well on your face, taking care that all parts of the face are covered with it. Wait for about 10 minutes and then rise off with cool water.
Since this is a homemade face mask, it is very effective and contains only natural ingredients. Applying this mask on the face makes your skin blemish free and glowing, and slows down the formation of wrinkles. You can also mix some gram flour with this.
Lime Juice and Milk Cream Face Pack :
- Milk cream
- Lime juice
- Take fresh lime juice in a small bowl and add milk cream to it.
- Mix them well and apply the mixture all over your face.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
This pack is ideal for keeping a check on wrinkles on dry skin. To get best results, use this face pack for at least one month. You will see the difference it makes to your skin.
Lentil or Masoor Dal Face Pack:
- Masoor dal
- Soak masoor dal in water and then make a paste of it by grinding it with adequate amount of water.
- Apply this paste on your face as well as on your neck.
- Wait for about 20 minutes or so, till it dries a bit.
- Wash with cold water.
Applying this face pack helps in tightening the pores on your face and maintains the elasticity of the skin. Thus wrinkles are prevented.
Olive oil and Lemon Juice Face Pack:
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Take a small bowl and mix olive oil and one teaspoon of lemon juice in it.
- Apply this mixture well on your face and gently massage your face.
- Wash off with cold water after about 15 minutes.
This face pack is excellent for your skin and makes it soft and supple. You can prevent wrinkles by using it regularly.
Do not wait for the wrinkles to appear on your face to start using these face packs. Once they appear on your face, it becomes hard to get rid of them. So, if you find fine lines and wrinkles appearing on your face, start using it from today and you can prevent your skin from getting more affected. If you do not have any wrinkles, take extra care of your skin and start using some of the above mentioned face packs. This way you can slow down the appearance of wrinkles. These face packs have been tried and proved to be very effective against wrinkles.
Additional Care for Wrinkles:
Other than using the above said face masks, you also have to follow the following tips to have a healthy and young looking skin.
- CTM, which means cleansing, toning and moisturizing, is very important for your skin and never forget these three golden rules.
- Before you go to bed at night, you must surely moisturize your skin. Never go to bed without applying moisturizer on your skin. This keeps your skin well hydrated and supple, without any wrinkles. If you have an oily skin, you may use water based moisturizer.
- Apply the face packs mentioned above for at least three times a week. This will give you the best results.
Along with these tips and using the face packs to prevent wrinkles, following a healthy life style is also as important. Wrinkles also appear due to over exposure to pollution, stress, unhealthy life style, over use of chemicals and so on. So, you must have a balanced diet, sleep at proper time and also exercise regularly. Also drink lots of water. Try to avoid raw vegetables and having too much of beans, cauliflower, breads etc. If you get time, try to meditate everyday for at least 10 minutes. This can prove to be very effective for preventing ageing of skin and wrinkles. Meditating helps you to have a healthy and relaxed mind and body. This in turn leads to less wrinkles.