Easy and Best Home Exercises to lose your Flabby Arms
Flabby arms seem to be a major problem with most people. They make you very conscious and feeling bad. There are a number of ways by which you can get rid of it. So, stop worrying and check out the following steps.
Part I: Weight Loss Tips and Thumb Rules to follow:
First, read out these few guidelines as to what you should do to control your weight. Before you start on any regime, you must know a few simple tricks:
Keep aims that you will be able to reach:
You need to know what your body is capable of. As an example, the weight in your arms cannot be reduced. The main areas are your waist and tummy. Only after that will you start to get difference on other parts of your body.
- Exercises to tone your arms and build your muscles are not enough. Even after your muscle gets toned, if there is a layer of fat covering it, you will not get any change in the appearance of your arms.
- Losing weight is not your ultimate target. You need tone your muscles as well.
- You need to balance loss of weight and proper toning of muscles.
Get an idea about your current weight, and if it is healthy:
Check out your current weight. Your weight and current health determines how much weight you need to lose and what you should do for it.
- Calculate your BMI.
- A healthy BMI score should be between 19 and 26. Above that is overweight.
- In case your BMI is above 30, it is recommended that you seek medical advice.
Control your calorie intake:
Take healthier foods and reduce the amount of calories in your diet. This is the main key to losing weight and staying healthy.
- Stay away from foods that are greasy or fatty. They include fried foods, hamburgers and cheese.
- Instead of reducing the amount of food, change your diet to include lean meats, fruits and vegetables.
- Never skip breakfast
- Keep yourself well hydrated
- Do not take sports nutrition bars
Exercise is a must:
Aerobics helps a lot for your workout. It is really good for your overall health too.
- Do exercises that build your muscles and tone them.
- Try out running, swimming, walking or dancing. These are really effective.
- Performing 150 minutes of moderate exercises and 75 minutes of real intense ones is recommended.
Reduce the amount of fats in your diet
Our body depends on the diet and lifestyle. Keep fat away and ensure tour diet is nutritious.
- Keep away from snacks and have 3 meals in a day. Stick to vegetables, fibers and proteins.
- Never give up exercising.
Part II: Specific Exercises to Follow for Flabby Arms:
The next thing to do is follow a few exercises to shed off these flabs. They should mainly target the areas in which you want to lose your fat. Read the following techniques, which are easy and can be done with no assistance.
Keep a specific time table and stick to it:
Choose a specific time table to perform your exercises and workouts. Choose those exercises that you are able to do and enjoy doing. Make sure the exercises target all different parts of your body that need toning.
Push ups are great:
Push ups are really effective when you want to shed those extra fats. It is simple and does not need any kind of equipments or trainers. They tone your triceps and are good for your back, abdomen, quads and pectorals.
Bicep curls need to be done:
This involves lifting weights. Your arm becomes strong and they get well toned. The three biceps are targeted to make them strong. You need to get a pair of dumbbells to do this exercise.
Try out Bench Dips:
Bench dips are mainly aimed at your shoulder muscles and pectorals. Just get yourself an exercise bench or maybe a step. You could also adjust with a kitchen chair.
After that do your pull ups:
This is not an easy one to do. You need to focus well and strain your body to do this well. The muscles at your back, shoulders, chest and abdominal, the lower arms and also the biceps benefit from pull ups. Just get a bar to exercise. If you are new to this, you may even need an assisted band.
Bench press is very effective:
The bench press increases the strength in your upper body, and benefits your shoulder muscles, triceps and chest. You need an exercise bench and barbell to do this exercise. Learn out the steps well to do it successfully.
A side plank reverse fly gives you strength:
This exercise gives you a lot of strength and enables your body to do exercises that re specific to your arms. The oblique muscles that are situated along your sides benefit from this exercise. Your upper body is made strong enough and the muscles in this part get well toned.
Shoulder press works best for toning your arms. It makes your shoulders strong and also works in benefitting your biceps and triceps. In short, your whole arms benefits from this exercise and looks really great. Do this regularly to tone your arms.
Shoulder presses can also be done with a weight machine or barbell. These are designed especially for this exercise.
This is a very simple exercise that you can do at your convenience at any time, and any place. For beginners, this will be a great way to start off. You just need to stand straight and stretch out our arms, and then rotate your arms in small circles. It makes your biceps and triceps toned, and also makes your shoulders and back strong and fit.
These small tricks work really great at keeping you fit, losing the excess fat and staying healthy. Make these exercises a part of your daily routine