How to Get Fair and Glowing Skin in 7 Days (a Week) Naturally
Everybody wants to have good and healthy skin to look beautiful. A radiant skin which is glowing is the dream of every woman. For this, you have to take good care of your skin, which most women do not. It is not a very tough task, and there are simple and easy steps to do it. Within 7 days, you could make your skin glowing, healthy and beautiful. Wan to know how? Just follow these steps religiously for a whole week:
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 1:
Follow the regular routine of Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing, or CTM, to kick start your day. This is the basic routine for skin care.
- Get yourself a soft and gentle cleanser. It removes all impurities from your face, Choose the best cleanser suiting your type of skin and depending on what you like personally. Just make sure the cleanser is gentle and soft. It must not be too harsh on your skin. Use this cleanser to cleanse your skin properly. After that, apply a toner. This removes all oil and dirt on your skin. Your skin is made clean by wiping out all the impurities. After both these steps, use your moisturizer.
- Get some good face pack or glowing mask to give some glow to your face. You could also try making some natural face pack.
- Follow a good night care regime to keep your skin radiant. Clean your face well and use serum or a night care cream.
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 2:
On this day, move your focus to your diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables provide minerals and vitamins which are great for your skin.
- The CTM routine must be followed every day. Fruit masks also work great on your face.
- Include lots of water, juices and other fluids in your diet to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
- Before you go to bed, all make up must be removed and your face must be cleaned well.
- Get a cleanser that is cream based. It helps remove all make up. Then, follow the night care regime.
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 3:
The next day, do some exfoliation on your skin after the CTM routine. It removes all dead skin cells and keeps your skin clean.
- Get a face scrub or sponge to scrub your face well. The dead skin cells are scrubbed off and the healthy skin is revealed.
- Use a rejuvenating face mask. After that, apply a good moisturizer.
- When you get out in the sun, apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV rays that are so harmful.
- Use a good face pack after your day of hard work to pamper your skin. It gives a glow to your skin.
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 4:
Get up in the morning to find your face looking healthier. The texture of your face will have improved and you could see a glow. Follow your usual CTM routine first thing in the morning.
- Pamper your skin well enough on the fourth day. Give your face a good steam bath. It opens up all the pores of your skin that are clogged. When they open up, all impurities, dirt and oils come out. Dip a cotton ball in rose water and clean your face with it. Rose water is great for your skin. It cools your skin and gives a natural radiance. Your face will look healthy and fresh after the treatment.
- Follow the usual night care regime. It makes your skin hydrated and nourished after a good rest at night.
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 5:
As every day progresses, you will find your skin getting better and better.
- Follow the CTM routine first thing in the morning. After you are done with it, take some Aloe Vera gel and massage your face with it. You could also use any massage cream instead. This improves the blood circulation. Use an under eye serum to treat dark circles.
- Use a day cream with SPF content. It makes your skin healthier and protects it from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Get a good sandalwood face pack to apply in the evening. It makes your skin smooth and gives a glow.
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 6:
Follow the usual CTM routine first. Then, go to the routine for the day.
- Perform skin exfoliation to remove all impurities. Get some rose water and spray it over you face. It refreshes your skin and also tones it.
- Make sure you take lots of water, juices and other fluids. Enough water content makes your body well hydrated and keeps you healthy.
How to get Glowing Skin – Day 7:
This is the last day in the routine. By now, you could actually see a huge difference in the texture of your skin. It will have become smoother and must be glowing. As usual, get your CTM routine first.
- Get a good fruit facial done on your face. Fruits give a glow and fairness to your face that is natural. As it does not contain any artificial chemicals, it is actually good and healthy.
- Use a good sunscreen with SPF to protect your skin from the sun. The rays of the sun could do lot of harm on your face, so make sure you do your best to protect your face.
- Make sure you include lots of water and other fluids in your diet. It helps in maintaining the elasticity of your skin tissues and prevents dehydration. A well hydrated skin is always healthy.
After this week is over, you could see the difference on your skin. Your skin will start looking and feeling really better. All you have to do now is maintain this healthy skin. Follow a good skin care routine at all times to keep your skin fresh and healthy. Never go back to your old routine and neglect your skin. Taking care of your skin is actually easy, and you can do it daily. So, take good care and maintain your healthy and beautiful skin.