Benefits of Using Night Cream Every Girl Should Know
It is important that you apply a good night cream before you go to bed at night. It offers lots of benefits to your skin. If you do not have the habit of applying a night cream, it is time that you start it immediately. It works wonders for your skin.
Night Cream Benefits:
- Night cream helps in supplying the moisture needed for the dry parts of your face. This way it keeps your face well hydrated and supple.
- It soothes your face with regular application.
- By applying the night cream daily, you can make sure that the skin of your face gets an even complexion. It also makes the texture of your skin finer.
- Applying night cream is very effective for boosting the collagen in your skin.
- You can increase the circulation of blood in your skin with regular application of this cream.
- If you want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, remember to apply this cream daily.
- One of the most effective roles of night cream is that it helps in preventing sagging of your skin.
- You will get soft and supple skin by applying night cream regularly.
- Applying night cream makes your aging skin look younger.
- You can also restore the elasticity of your skin.
- It nourishes your skin and helps in the renewal of the skin.
What is the best night cream, How to Choose?
Make sure that you select a night cream that suits your skin tone. Here are some tips that will help you select the right night cream for your skin:
When you choose the night cream, try not to pick one that is too thick. It can clog the pores of your skin, which makes it difficult for your skin to breathe properly. Another thing to remember is to choose ones that are fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
Perfect night cream according to your:
- Age – If you are in your 20s, you can choose night cream rich in natural ingredients like aloe vera, honey and essential oils. In 30s you will have to choose night creams containing active ingredients like amino acids, retinol, ceramides and other antioxidants. If you are in your 40s, your night cream should contain peptides, soy extracts and vitamins. It should have the power to fight against wrinkles, puffiness and pigmentations. When you are in your 50s and 60s, choose night creams that are suited for old and mature skin. It should be able to provide the extra moisture needed by your skin and keep your skin looking healthy throughout the day.
- Skin type – Various skin types like dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin and normal skin needs different ingredients in the night cream. So, select accordingly.
- Skin requirements – To teat pigmentation, age spots, fine lines, wrinkles and so on.
- The list of ingredients
Why use night cream?
Night cream is great for your skin. The skin is able to absorb the active ingredients better at night than the day time. Moreover, the regeneration of your skin cells takes place better when you are sleeping at night. By applying the night cream regularly, you can get rid of the dirt from your skin, renew the face cells and also prevent damaging of the tissues.
So, you can see that a night cream not only helps in keeping your skin well nourished, but also repair cells that are damaged.
Night cream ingredients list:
The ingredients that are present in your night cream may include:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Aloe vera
- Rose oil
- Apricot oil
- Anti-aging components
- shea butter
- Amino acids
How to Apply night cream?
You should apply your night cream in the right way to get the full benefits of the cream.
Here is how you can use the night cream on your face:
- You must wash your face well before you apply the night cream on your face.
- Take a dime-size amount of the night cream on your hand and dab it on your face with your fingers.
- Make sure that you massage the cream on your face in upward, circular motions.
- You should never apply the night cream on your eyelids.
- Make sure that you apply it on your neck as well as this is the part of your body where the aging lines are most visible.
- You can apply the cream half an hour before you go to sleep.
Instead of buying the night cream from the market and spending a fortune, you can make night cream at home. You can make it with various ingredients. One way is to make it with apple, olive oil and rose water. Cut the apple and take half of the apple. Remove the stem and then you have to blend it well with a cup of olive oil in a mixer. Now pour this mixture into a bowl and put it on a double boiler. Once the mixture is warm, take it off from the boiler and leave it aside to cool down. Once the mixture cools down, add rose water to it and stir well. Your night cream is ready for you to apply. You can store it in the refrigerator and apply it on your skin regularly.
Now that you know the amazing benefits of the night cream, make sure that you never go to bed without applying it on your face.