Homeopathy Treatment for Dandruff and Hair Fall
If you are worried about hair fall, here is a solution for you! This is really going to help you and give positive results. Homoeopathic treatment for hair is very effective. It is excellent for preventing hair loss, baldness, falling of hair in patches, dandruff and many other hair problems. You can try it at home on your own or consult a doctor and use it under his guidance. Homoeopathic treatment is very safe and causes no side effects.
Homeopathy Dosage Directions:
- When you choose homoeopathic treatment for hair fall, homoeopathic ingredients are used. Their dosages are measured in centesimal dilution, which is better known as ‘c’ for each hundredth.
- You may use the homoeopathic dosages in 30c potency daily for at least 3 weeks. Take it before you have your breakfast, lunch and dinner. To check if any difference is there after undergoing homoeopathic treatment, you can take pictures of your scalp under the same lighting conditions. Take the photo at an interval of 5 days. After three weeks, you can continue the dosage for 2 weeks more, but reduce it to two times a day. So, you can have it before lunch and before dinner. Continuing it for 2 months can really cure hair fall. This treatment provides you long term effects.
Homoeopathic Treatment for Dandruff:
Dandruff is regarded as one of the common causes for hair loss. But health can also affect loss of hair. Here are different dandruff therapies to control hair fall. So, f you have dandruff in your hair, these remedies are really going to help you.
- When you have dandruff in your hair, kali sulphuricum, vinca minor or selenium can be of great benefit. All these medicines help in reducing the irritation on the scalp caused by dandruff. They also help in treating bald spots.
- In some people it is seen that the hair falls from the roots. Some have hair roots that are severely damaged. For such people, kali carbonium is very useful. This helps in nourishing the hair roots and preventing further loss of hair.
- However, before using it, know the condition of your hair and scalp well. If there is too much of hair loss and if there are boils on your scalp, kali carbonium may not be the correct choice. Under such conditions you can try phosphorous or calcareaphosphorica.
If you are suffering from hair loss due to health problems, here are a few ways to tackle it.
- Sometimes women who have gone through pregnancy and those who are lactating mothers may suffer from severe hair loss. It may be so much that it bald patches and spots appear on the scalp. Under such conditions, they can take lycopodiumclavatum. This not only cures bald patches, but is also good for curing eczema. Along with this hair treatment, you must also take-in selenium, as this is known to be very effective for treating hair loss that is caused during pregnancy.
While you undergo these treatments for hair loss, it is important that you consult your doctor and ensure that you can take the recommended dosage, particularly if you are still carrying and have not given birth to your baby.
- Women go through a lot of stress compared to men in many cases. This can also cause hair fall. If you are going through a treatment where you are medicated on severe steroids, then also hair loss can take place, as you know that steroids can cause severe hair fall. Under such conditions you can take phosphoricumacidum.
Best Homoeopathic Medicines for Hair Fall:
- Silicea: This is derived from human tissues and sandstones. It is great for making your hair grow strong and prevent dryness of hair by providing various nourishments.
- Kalium Carbonicum: This is good for preventing thinning of hair and brittle hair.
- Lycopodium: This is good for treating premature balding. Pregnant women and post-delivery women take this medicine when they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This is made from common salt and is great for hair loss that is caused due to dandruff, skin disorder or menstrual disorders. Hair fall due to hormonal imbalance can also be treated with this medicine.
- Phosphorous: It is very beneficial for promoting growth of hair at places where clumps of hair are lost. People who lose hair due to dandruff and other minor disorders of the scalp also take this medicine to enhance hair growth.
- Kali Sulphuricum: You get this in the liquid form and also in the tablet form. This is taken for treating hair loss that is caused due to dandruff. It contains sulphur in it, which is good for the growth of hair. Do not take this medicine more than twice a day. You must also take care not to have it continuously for more than two weeks at a time.
- Homoeopathic oil: You also get homoeopathic medicines in the form of oil. They are very effective for treating baldness and to increase the growth of hair. It helps in getting rid of dandruff, preventing premature graying of hair and reducing hair loss. You can make this oil by combining Jaborandi, Arnica mont, Lycopodium and cantharis. Use this oil regularly for best results.
Shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo every day if you are suffering from loss of hair. . You can also use a baby shampoo. To brush your hair, you can use a wide toothed comb. This will reduce falling of hair. Do not use brushes like paddle brush or styling brush.
When you suffer from hair fall, try not to color your hair for a while, at least till the hair fall is under control. Make sure that you do not expose your hair to too much of heat. So styling of hair also is to be avoided.