Simple steps on How to Design your own Tattoo for Free
A tattoo speaks a lot about your preferences and your personality. When you get a tattoo done on your body, you may choose something from the available designs or you may design something out of your own creativity. Designing something yourself is a better option for the simple reason that it reflects your personality more and therefore becomes closer to your heart. You may spend a little time on yourself thinking about who you are and what you like or dislike. Follow these simple steps on what do you need to get your own tattoo design even if you are a person with zero artistic skills.
1) Think what you like to display: Spend some time on yourself. Talk to yourself about what you will like to display on your body. Obviously as it would be something close to your heart, it may be some extract from your favorite book, your favorite song, maybe any great personality’s wordings that you follow. It may also be some symbol of a sport or of anything, some particular date or some spiritual scripture. The most popular tattoo designs are Chinese alphabets, fire, fish, bird, snake and many more. Make a list of all the symbols which will be a big list initially. Try to select the most important few and narrow down your choices. You may also read about the most popular tattoo symbols and what do they mean.
2) Search an appropriate design: Once you have zeroed down upon a handful number of symbols, try to maneuver and embellish it with added paraphernalia. Say if you chose a bird, you can enhance it by decorating its wings or some added colors.
3) Decide where you want to make a tattoo design: Decide the place or the body part where you want to get the tattoo done. It matters a lot where the tattoo should be inked. If it’s on your nape, it has to be simple, subtle and yet stylish. If it’s on the back, it can be a big one covering your entire back. If it’s on your wrist, it can be a small symbol like sun, fire or flower.
4) Take the help of software: Just as you would have taken the help of any photo editing sites sometimes, you can try giving a better look to your tattoo by taking the help of a tattoo designing software.
5) Get a print out: You must be very sure that whatever you get printed should be the best for you. So get a blueprint of the tattoo you have finalized by printing it on paper. If it looks good on paper, you can be sure that it will look good on you.
6) Get ready for the tattoo to get printed: Search for the best tattoo printer in your city or location. Show him your design and you can consult with your designer about how to make it more beautiful and attractive.
Feel happy about the tattoo you wear on your body. It is a wonderful way to attract attention and make people stare at you, of course in a complimentary way. Be prepared to handle the compliment.